Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

GOiGame Wii Remote Sync Problem / Issue

• juanluisps Wednesday, January 9, 2013 4:38 PM Reply
    Same problem. Just received sku 140400 but it is not detected by Android machines (Nexus One and Galaxy Tab) or Windows machines (tested with PC and bluetooth support from Asus motherboard, and with a Asus laptop). Tried sync button, 1+2 buttons and some other combinations. Blue leds blinking and nothing more...

Any ideas?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Pigueroto Friday, January 11, 2013 12:12 PM Reply
    I have the same problem here, both my computer and phone (motorola defy) are unable to find the controller while searching for bluetooth devices, i have tried every possible solution, even using diffent bluetooth dongles and software on both linux and windows, but still all it does is blink the leds.

EDIT: I still haven't tried syncing it to a real wii though, but i'll be able to do it soon, hopefully it' ll work.

post edited by Pigueroto on 1/11/2013 at 12:14 PM
  • firex Friday, January 11, 2013 9:40 PM Reply
    one more.. dont work :(
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• KacemanCometh Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:30 AM Reply
    Thanks for all of the replies guys - I contacted DX customer support on this one and they have recommended that I ship the controller back to them. They didn't make any suggestions about options to get the controller to work with the Wii.

Based upon all of the responses from you guys, I think that you should all do the same. DX will cover the refund and shipping cost - unfortunately it just takes a long time to ship to China.

All the best. Now - I need to go and find some other controller that does actually work.
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• firex Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:36 AM Reply
    a lot of complication.. isnt more easy only he sends a new controller?

this is the list of controllers working on dolphin
    http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-compatible-wii-hardware-list

• silversea Monday, February 4, 2013 2:57 AM Reply
    I have wii U too but Nintendo can't see GOiGOME Nunchuck I don't know what can I do

• firex Monday, February 4, 2013 5:50 AM Reply
    Unfortunaly you cant do nothing.. We've tried all things you can imagine..

• KacemanCometh Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:56 AM Reply
    Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done with these and you are going to need to contact DX. They will ask you to send back the remote to them and they can provide a refund. A long process unfortunately !!
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• raisama1 Friday, February 22, 2013 4:49 AM Reply
    One more. Does not work. Do NOT order this.

• bostjanmohoric Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:44 PM Reply
    Have the same problem. What can I do?

Page 2 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere