Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

GOiGame Wii Remote Sync Problem / Issue

• KacemanCometh Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:16 PM Reply
    There is absolutely nothing you can do. Contact DealExtreme and they will refund your money once you have received an RMA label from them for the package.
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• KacemanCometh Monday, March 4, 2013 5:22 PM Reply
    One additional suggestion for you all. Make sure that when you are trying to connect this remote that you press the red button inside the panel on the front of your Wii console and also the red button inside the battery compartment of the remote.

Now go into the Remote Settings on the Wii, select Reconnect, then press buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously on the new remote. I would be very interested to hear whether this method works for anyone out there using this GoiGame remote.

• KacemanCometh Friday, March 22, 2013 6:07 PM Reply
    So did anyone out there successfully get the remote to connect, by using the sync button on the Wii console itself ?

• jaderak Monday, March 25, 2013 4:57 PM Reply
    Same problem. My controller don't work. I tried both methods and still not working.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• necnu Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:55 AM Reply
    not use as joystick) try to connect with PC/laptops(other dongles/cards, other chips, other stacks), Android, WindowsMobile - no one not work.

• BL4CK0UT Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:21 AM Reply
    Hi, i brought one SKU 140392 and can't connect. Tried with Wii, 2 android phones, 2 laptop (integrated bluethoot) and 1 desktop (bluethoot dongle). How i can contact DX about this and ask for a refund??

Tnks

• digaofs Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:02 PM Reply
    Hi, and first of all sorry about possible english errors.

I had the same problem with my goigome (2 of then) wiimotes, on my original wii console (not wii-u). And i was able to connect using what i call "hard sync". I think this can solve most of the problems:
    - Take off the battery compartment for the Wii Remote, and you should see a small red sync button.
    - On the Nintendo Wii console, open up the flap for the SD cards, and you should see a red sync button.
    - While holding the red sync button on wii console (keep holding it until sync), press the red sync button on the wii remote. Wait a few seconds and it should synchronize.

Worked for me in both physical and emulated nand.

Hope it works, good luck, and please post back if you have success with that.

• firex Friday, May 10, 2013 2:41 AM Reply
    Dont worked for me..
    After he syncs, He automatically shut off.. ( i try remove the batts and change then, but even with this wont work..)
    He just stay "synked" for a few seconds, i have another wiimote and He works normally..
    I have one Wii u..
    Tks for help anyway, and i will try on emulate Nand.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• FadeFading Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:49 AM Reply
    Hi,

I also cannot connect the controllers, original Wii controllers do not have any problem at all, but these does not show up for any devices I have tested, Wii, pc's, cell phones. I think this is a fake/non working product. As the shipping freight from Norway to China is USD 56 DX offered me a compensation of USD10 and asking me to try and fix them... Most useless answer I've ever heard. The controllers are crap and there is no way of using them... I spent USD 52 on products that I can just throw in the trash. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• peele Friday, June 7, 2013 12:54 PM Reply
    Thanks digaofs, that worked for me.

Page 3 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere