DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Cheapest item

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:21 AM Reply
    I don't think they have meetings like that. Broken record time: "There seems to be no one at DX making sure that the right things are done in the right way at the right time and in the right order."
    "It's" gets an apostrophe when it's
    a contraction of "it is" or "it has".
    It's "its" every other time.
  • Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:41 AM Reply
    I'm even requesting the DX points to be deducted from my other DX account than the account where the order is assigned to ;) Let's see how CSE handles it.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
  • FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:30 PM Reply
    So long as the request is made from the account which is to have the points deducted, it should not matter to them. They're your points and you can give them to whomever you want.

Though if the request is not made from the account that is to have the points deducted then they should, for security reasons (don't want arbitrary people requesting point deductions from strangers), have an issue with it. Since the "new and improved" system still has not switched us over to a customer based index (with possibly multiple emails attached to the one customer account) instead of an email based index and hence they don't easily have a way to confirm a connection between one account and another.

Maybe my memory is failing me in my old age, but I am fairly certain that the customer number based database index switch was one of the key reasons touted for the need to switch over. Or at least one of the key carrots dangled to customers to explain the need to switch to the "new and improved" system. A year or so later now and it still often seems as though the negatives outweigh the positives of the switch from the old site. Maybe it just seems that way, but just the fact that it isn't so clear cut is telling in itself.

DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:18 PM Reply
    Ah! FA, Nothing wrong with your memory... or mine! We seem to be two of the very few whose memories are good enough to remember back to Saturday, September 04, 2010 and in particular to a certain post at 12:09 AM in this thread:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.696073

Well… to be honest my memory isn’t that good but I do still have a screenshot of that page. ;)

Not sure why that “work in progress” never progressed any further, after all Webmaestro posted a tutorial so detailed that even I could have set it up for them! :D

See... No Sig!
  • Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:53 PM Reply
    Hmm... it seems my request succeeded. At least they added the items. The flat-to-round convertor which I ordered just to use the DX points, was already shipped. Order Status: Partial Shippment
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
  • cccxq Friday, January 04, 2013 12:12 AM Reply
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by cccxq on 1/4/2013 at 12:13 AM
Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections