DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Application CD missing and it is not working

• ritamoretti Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:25 PM Reply
    Hello,
    I would appreciate any help about the issues below:
    a. the application cd was missing in the package and I would like to know if there is any place on the Net I could download it.
    b. the device is only working - by that I mean: connect, see the menu, listen to the radio - when connect through an usb cable to a pc or an usb cable through a wall socket. When I tried to turn it on, no matter if I turn "on" at the side button or press play according to the manual, it doesn't work. Is there anything I should do at its configuration?
    I tried to charge it, although the battery seems full, but it stayed connect for +/-12 h and the button keeps red, not green. I followed the instructions to let it "on" when charging.
    I'm looking forward some help.
    THanks in advance
    Rita
  • ritamoretti Friday, January 04, 2013 7:05 AM Reply
    CelticWarrior,

Thanks for you reply.
    I've just downloaded the CD contents and I already apologize for any extra work, but could you tell what applications should I install? There are many...
    By it doesn't work I mean that it doesn't work unless connected to the pc or wall. If connected, as I said, I am able to go through all the menu, listen to the FM radio. When I disconnect it, the screen goes absolutely black and no matter what button I press, nothing happens. Even with "on" turned.
    Thanks again.
    Rita
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections