DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Again.. documentation

• applegoat Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:01 AM Reply
    The product states it comes with programs. The link provides files that are not capable of being opened. Please provide a link to files that are operational.
  • applegoat Friday, January 11, 2013 4:42 PM Reply
    I am curious what year and version of MS Word you are using because 2010 nor 2007 open said file. Additionally, notepad++ doesn't do the job either. If you have a particular way of opening the attachments perhaps you can provide information from the file?
    Thanks
  • applegoat Monday, January 14, 2013 10:45 AM Reply
    Thanks Celtic, I am not sure where the issue lies at. I am simply attempting to gather what is advertised:
    - Program includes: RGB screen test, touch screen test, Micro SD card picture storage, DATA Flash font program, UCOS + UCGU program
    If you can open the file with your editor and only an image shows up we (customers) still have an issue.
    I will continue to attempt to work with DX, but I will say it has not been very fruitfull thus far.
    Thanks,
    B
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, January 14, 2013 11:02 AM Reply
    Opens perfectly in Wordpad(Windows 7)

http://i.imgur.com/ImXHw.png
    img src: http://i.imgur.com/ImXHw.png

unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • applegoat Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:31 AM Reply
    Voriki,
    Thanks for posting this. I am capable of opening the above .jpg file just fine. I am making the assumption this is all that is in the files. What I am looking for are some C++ based files that will contain the advertised
    " - Program includes: RGB screen test, touch screen test, Micro SD card picture storage, DATA Flash font program, UCOS + UCGU program"
    This is what I am requesting. I guess they are not in the link.
    HEY DX, where is the information?
    I have emailed and opened tickets to be told I need to check the forums.
    HEY DX I am on the forums.
  • danielzago82 Friday, August 02, 2013 4:41 PM Reply
    Friends, I need to use a shield or can I connect directly to my Mega2560?
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections