DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

No more DX

• CrossFireX Friday, January 11, 2013 11:39 AM Reply
    No more DX, last and final order placed 5 months ago. Total number of orders is about 106, but now I've had enough. I don't trust this company anymore. Shipped, doesn't mean shipped; it hasn't even left DX yet!

Most of my eBay orders and orders from other companies, is ready to leave the country the next day that the seller sent it! For DX it takes several days. You know why? Because the package is still held by DX. IF they have any package at all, or they are just trying to buy more time! It takes several days for DX to hand over the package to the post office after ordering the shipment.

DX doesn't listen to their customers either. I've said this a million times before: STOP using crap China Post! DX used to be good, but they are getting cheaper and cheaper with their savings. New order system is crap, Hong Kong Post can't be added, like it could be added in the old order system. They use whatever they like, and ignore the customers request! CNP takes several WEEKS! Singapore Post or Hong Kong Post takes just DAYS to arrive. (The package is usually in Sweden about 3-4 days after it left China) I have statistics for this if anyone is interested!

I hope other leave this company as well. There are other BETTER places. Places that ship within 12 hours and listen to their customers!!! For example there is eBay and a company that offers TECH very FAST.

Over and out
  • Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 11, 2013 11:44 AM Reply
    @CrossFireX
    eBay sellers can easily lie the shipping date, at least for the untracked orders. And I think most of eBay sellers use China Post, too.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
  • CrossFireX Friday, January 11, 2013 11:54 AM Reply
    Olli:
    I buy from "power sellers" only, and always ask before I buy if they can use HKP. 97% of the time, the seller sets the status "Shipped" the next day, and the day after, it's pretty much ready to leave the post office. The problem is that DX doesn't listen!
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 11, 2013 1:31 PM Reply
    goodbye
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • posner Friday, January 11, 2013 1:38 PM Reply
    Bye
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
  • Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 11, 2013 1:57 PM Reply
    @CrossFireX
    Ok. But even if the seller is top rated seller (which I think you mean), you cannot be sure about the actual shipping date if the package is shipped without tracking number.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 11, 2013 8:05 PM Reply
    the package is still held by DX.

Not true. Packages are shipped when they are said to be, but Singapore Post (for example) uses a very slow freight forwarder: http://www.quantiumaspac.com/qtracker/track.aspx.

DX started using China Post when HK Post just couldn't cope. It improved things at the time.

Average shipping time for recent DX orders: 26 days, all using SingPost. Up to 18 days for freight forwarding to Singapore.
    Average shipping time for recent non-DX orders: 10 days, all using HK Post.
    "It's" gets an apostrophe when it's
    a contraction of "it is" or "it has".
    It's "its" every other time.
    Simple plurals get an s, not 's.
  • posner Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:43 AM Reply
    My last order:

Wow, that escalated quickly...

11/01/2013 19:46:42 FullShipment All items have been shipped.
    11/01/2013 07:03:57 PrepareShipment Order is being prepared for shipment.
    10/01/2013 13:16:57 PaymentConfirmed Payment verified. Order is being processed.
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
  • stefandem Monday, January 14, 2013 11:18 AM Reply
    CrossFireX why do you complain 5 months after your order?
    have you contacted DX? what did they tell you?
    Post offices are not run by DX you know...
    one of my last orders from DX was shipped 21 Dec 2012 and I will receive it tomorrow.
    Yes, it's a long time but, it takes a long time to leave from China.
    Post offices!!! That's the main problem of delay.
    it doesn't matter if an ebay powerseller sent it or it's DX. the delay is in post offices.

here is some info from my order
    Order date: Dec 19 2012
    Shipment date: Dec 21 2012 12:00AM (from DX)
    Despatched to overseas: 05/Jan/2013 14:45:00 (from post office in China)

09/01/2013 17:16:00 Receive item at office of exchange (arrived in my country)
    14/01/2013 12:13:00 Receive item at delivery office (arrived at my local post office)

As you can see, DX shipped the item within 2 days and it took 25 more days in post offices.

PS I also buy from ebay and sometimes it takes 40 days for items to arrive from china, sometimes I do not even receive the items etc.
    I am glad I am not important for some people. that means they have a
    brain (something I didn't realize before).
    The problem is . . . how do they use that brain . . .
  • P210SIG Monday, January 14, 2013 11:48 AM Reply
    I placed an order with DX & recieved all the items i ordered today. It took about 12 days for it to arrive at my home. I'm happy with DX & will deal with them again. Oh this is the first time i've dealth with them. GREAT company with GREAT prices. Thank's DX .
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections