DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

No GPS Fix for mine

• Darktroyer Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:10 AM Reply
    I'm in europe.
    I need root to change the gps server, i dont know how to do this, the main root programs dont work for this model.
    Maybe a problem of antenna ?
    No one satellit found.
    Any idea ?
  • serenajj @DX Staff Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:41 AM Reply
    Hello @Darktroyer,
    We don't suggest you root this phone, but about your GPS issue, we are consulting with our supplier, any new information we will update to you, please keep an eye on our website, meanwhile you can try to use GPS more, wrong setting may cause this issue too. Thanks.
  • chauffeurexpres Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:35 AM Reply
    Hi

I see you buy this phone can you review it it a good phone ??? positive ???? neg ???? thank
  • Darktroyer Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:34 AM Reply
    [text removed - English please]

@serenajj
    I succeed to have a fix. sensibility indoor is poor, almost impossible to obtain the fix of the satellits. But just open the window and put the phone out and outdoor the time to fix seems correct. But i didn't test in car if it causes a problem to use gps.
    Antenna seems have poor sensibility. If there is a "trick"...
    Otherwise it is an excellent phone.
    Bravo Chinese engineers.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 1/16/2013 at 12:07 PM
  • Darktroyer Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:02 AM Reply
    False. And if the sensitivity of the gps is not enough good to function in a car, that makes the gps useless to my direction and it is a big problem.
  • Darktroyer Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:31 AM Reply
    I have just tested fixing in the car. that does not function.
    Time is a little bad and the weather is cold, I did not insist too much. I will carry out other tests and would give you report maybe later.
  • chauffeurexpres Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:01 PM Reply
    [English pls]
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 1/16/2013 at 12:09 PM
  • chauffeurexpres Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:08 PM Reply
    it sure is not the same deal because the price is very low but for the price my is just for phone call txt and the web it think it a good choice
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections