DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Screenshot

• fauna Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:32 AM Reply
    how to make a screenshot of the screen with the right keys pressed? thanks!!
  • michealwu @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, January 25, 2013 4:23 AM Reply
    hi @fauna,
    It is diffrent from iphone, if you want to make a screenshot of the screen, you can use the software.
    Thanks for your time and wish you a nice day.
    Regards
    michealwu
  • FloconsDeMais Friday, January 25, 2013 11:59 AM Reply
    It's supposed to be the volume down and power button but it doesn't appear to work on this model. The screenshot button works if you enable it. There's a delay option in the settings but I assume that's for the key combo.
  • fauna Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:37 AM Reply
    @FloconsDeMais can you tell me which option I need to activate? I have tried several applications from the play store but no seems to work. I also have root permissions. Thank you :)
  • FloconsDeMais Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:46 AM Reply
    Settings->Screenshot Settings->Show the screenshot button.

• fauna Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:58 AM Reply
    @FloconsDeMais sorry but i don't found "screenshot settings" in "settings" :)
  • FloconsDeMais Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:37 AM Reply
  • fauna Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:02 AM Reply
    @ FloconsDeMais You have a not original ROM? I do not have this option :) i nave latest firmware from icoo site
  • FloconsDeMais Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:35 AM Reply
    The date on my firmware is 2012-12-19. It must be a new feature.
  • fauna Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:57 AM Reply
    @FloconsDeMais Where did you get this latest firmware? in the last site soft.aoicoo.com is 2012/11/20
    Thanks!!
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere