DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed du vol en plein jour . theft in broad daylight

• totor54 Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:10 AM Reply
    [stay in 1 thread -> http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1269894]

pas de reponse plus personne sur les forums
    no answer. nobody on the forums
    s'il vous plait pouvez vous m'expliquez une bonne fois pour toute
    on me dit que j'ai 51.1$ de credit on me supplie de commander pour la meme somme
    on me donne la procedure a faire pour la commande
    et je ne comprend pas pourquoi je dois payer encore une deuxieme fois avec paypal
    c'est vraiment du vol
    vous m'avez fatiguer avec vos reponses et questions 1 mois a attendre
    je veux un remboursement de la somme de 51,1$ a mon compte paypal et pas la peine de me faire des problemes
    -------------------------------------
    please can you tell me once and for all
    I was told I 51.1 I credit I beg to control for the same amount
    they give me the procedure to do to control
    and I do not understand why I have to pay again a second time with paypal
    it's really flying
    You have tired me with your answers and questions 1 month wait
    I want a refund of the amount of $ 51.1 to my paypal account and do not bother me problems
    ---------------------------
    1) We have saved $51.1 as store credit in your dx account, and it can be used in 1-3 days; These are the steps and link:

1.Step I. In your shopping cart, click checkout with PayPal express checkout. This will redirect you to paypal.

Step II. Confirm your information in PayPal and return to our DX’s checkout confirm page.
    Step III. There will be a text box for inputting store credit at the right of the confirm page if you have any store credit left, and you can enter how much store credit you want to use here and click apply.
    Step IV. Click the place your order button to finish your
    -------------------------------------------
    2)Dear totor,

A refund for your order 121124001040699512 has been processed in the amount of USD 51.10 . It has been returned to your Store Credit already, please check it.
    --------------------------------------------
    Dear totor,
    Order No.: 130130001070559113 Order Date: Wednesday, 30 January 2013 11:39
    X68 3800mW 2.4GHz 54Mbps 802.11b/g USB 2.0 WLAN WiFi Wireless Network Adapter-101215 US$ 25.10 2 US$ 50.20
    ===================================================

3) paypal
    You sent a payment of $50.20 USD to dealextreme

(sales@dealextreme.com)
    ================================
    si je n'ai pas de reponse positive j'ouvre un litige pour fraude sur paypal et aussi
    SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or you money Back que vous m'avez pas respecter . vous obliger les acheteurs
    a ne pas recevoir leurs argent . d'une facon pas tres normal . et de faire d'autre achat (credit)
    dossier ouvert Action Required (Ref # A70BA28654E64631A98CB9A933C4212E) 1/4/2013 3:00:46
    ----------------------
    if I do not have positive response I opened a dispute on paypal for fraud and also
    SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or you money Back that you have no respect. require you buyers
    not to receive their money. a way not very normal. and make another purchase (credit
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

LAL closed this thread on 2/3/2013 at 11:13 AM
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections