Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 5, 2014 5:39 PM Reply
    I seem to be great at finding problems at DX. When I finished filling in my last Cash Back ticket I clicked the button and didn't get any recognition that anything was happening. This is not unusual - I normally have to click the button twice. (I don't know why. It only sometimes bugs me.)

So I clicked again. Still nothing. So I clicked again, and finally something happened. But it seems that I created two tickets just 2 seconds apart. I just had confirmation that both Cash Back tickets have been processed, each for basically the full amount of referral points I have available. Both tickets were closed by the single staff member who processed both tickets.

Maybe someone will notice when they try to take off both lots of points and my total available tries to go negative. @Zirantest would you mind getting someone to cancel one of those requests?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24938) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:10 PM Reply
    @sheepish

No problem, will tell the CS team at once.
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:14 PM Reply
    @sheepish

Just informed by CS team member, just deduct the point once and also cash back for only once.
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:07 PM Reply
    Great, thank you Zirantest.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:29 PM Reply
    The new Cash Back system is great... or it should be. It's almost automated, so nothing needs to be entered in the ticket body unless there are special instructions or the affiliate wants to get really gushy with thanks. If there is something entered in there it should be read by the staff member because it could be important.

In the time I've been waiting for my ticket to be answered (a whole week!) a bunch more points have become available. I thought that might happen, so I specifically instructed that more points should be used if the ticket took a long time to be answered. Nope, didn't happen.

DX is sooo slow.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:23 PM Reply
    And... it has now happened; the extra points have been taken from my account. Thank you.

Now it's just another week and a half to two weeks before it gets to Paypal. Why does it take so long?
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:28 PM Reply
    You might have heard the line in the movie "Field of dreams", "If you build, it they will come".

"If they can make you wait, they will". :D
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12562) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, July 10, 2015 5:08 PM Reply
    Cash Back ticket: It usually takes about 1 to 10 working days to process the refund, please wait for it patiently.

My patience is running out. The ticket was answered 10 working days ago. What's happening in DXland?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 22, 2015 12:38 PM Reply
    I have just had another Cash Back request answered.

It usually takes about 1 to 15 working days to process the refund, please wait for it patiently.

DX is getting worse. Why would it take so long?
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:13 PM Reply
    DX is getting worse. Why would it take so long?

DX started going downhill around Sep.~Oct. 2013. Around the same time when the Li-ion battery shipping problems began, and packages started to get rejected/returned by China customs. (which I've still never seen mentioned on another site's forum)

Some of the staff either left, or were let go. I think maybe new management came in and started "cost-cutting" operations, judging by some staff replies saying that tickets weren't handled because the person who was handling the ticket "no longer works here". I've seen that several times.

That's my personal theory, but I could be wrong. I often am. lol
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12562) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 17 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere