Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:29 PM Reply
    My referrals have dropped hugely from year to year. On a relative basis, if June 2013 was 100%, June 2014 was 53%, and June 2015 was 20%. I still have the same number of people visiting my site. I made my latest Cash Back when I did because I have so few referral points maturing in the next several weeks. Maybe DX should get that shipping sorted out.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• nachosemantic Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:33 PM Reply
    I was a frequent buyer of DX, and the shipping it's also affecting many of us which were using even part of the earning to buy in the store again. Other site's are using directly Singapore Post, a Nordic Post, or other. Even DX has options, but that "try-and-error" process, where you have to wait around extra 21 days between they send it to China Post, then gets rejected, then gets rerouted, I think that is one of the reasons people is buying less -hence less referrals.

Should we start a thread for it? I haven't seen in a while a package of mine or a friend that ships from China Post (all had batteries). Couldn't they preselect packages and avoid that post?
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by nachosemantic on 7/22/2015 at 8:35 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 22, 2015 9:51 PM Reply
    Maybe DX should get that shipping sorted out.

DX needs to get a LOT of things sorted out, but everything seems to be on the back-burner nowadays. Instead of fixing things and trying to keep their older customer base, they're always launching something new in hopes of getting new customers. What they fail to understand, is that those new customers will more than likely buy only once if they have to wait for their orders forever because of shipped/returned, slow postal systems problems that other sites don't seem to have. Why would anyone buy again here if they know they can get things faster from other sites for the same or less money? And they also don't have to log in every time they visit those other sites?

I'm beginning to believe that there's no one left here who knows how to fix the log in problem. How could it possibly take 2~3 weeks to fix a known site bug? Not only that, but it's been taking 2~3 weeks for 2~3 weeks now.

DX has their priorities bass-ackwards. Huge pink boxes on the bottom of every page? Follow the dancing DX man every day to see what category of items is on sale today? And the one day I tried, the page didn't even load right. They don't even follow their own rules regarding product reviews because it's obvious no one bothers to read them any more. How could a review with no text (other than an "impression") possibly be "approved"?

It seems even customer participation in the forums is only a small fraction of what it was 2~3 years ago. That alone tells me that there are fewer customers than there were before.

It's sad really, because there are still many good things here. Knowing I won't lose my money. Helpful, knowledgeable staff. (for the most part) Great mods. The ability to get descriptions changed through error reports. (most of the time) Good product selection. (although their selection of flashlight LEDs/drivers is rather lacking) And last but not least, great forum regulars who are always willing to help other customers or instruct them how to get help, unlike another site that is filled with trolls or people who's only concern is their post count. :/

Wow! I've gone off here haven't I? Hey.... I'm old. I'm entitled. LOL
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:23 PM Reply
    Instead of fixing things and trying to keep their older customer base, they're always launching something new in hopes of getting new customers.

That's almost profound in its simplicity and truth. If people keep coming back here to buy, DX only needs to attract a fraction of the number of new customers. And the happy customers would tell their friends how nice it is shopping here.

Actually, that whole post gets my firm nomination for Post of the Month. I'd tip it healthily if all my points hadn't come from you anyway.
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Saturday, September 5, 2015 9:36 AM Reply
    I haven't received my cashback after 15 days, 10 bussines days. How is it working for you guys?
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 5, 2015 9:41 AM Reply
    Anything up to 16 days. :(
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:47 PM Reply
    @Happyvicky I have a Cash Back request sitting on 22 days. I know DX had a holiday, but that's getting a little ridiculous. It's 16 working days not counting your holidays.

The Cash Back was requested in ticket 2A77B7DFF33F43ABBAFE48CFAC93A270.

The cash will be issued to you within 10 working days (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in China).
    Remembering 30 years.

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:10 AM Reply
    @sheepish
    Pls wait for a moment. I am just confirming with Chloe.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:12 AM Reply
    @sheepish
    round mid-December.

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:15 AM Reply
    @sheepish
    round mid-December.

Page 18 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere