Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:42 PM Reply

I requested a Cash Back a week ago and the ticket has not even been answered. This is going to make "The cash will be issued to you within 10 working days (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in China)" a challenge for DX.

Ticket 78F661CDB9114FD69D4B946B6FCFC81D.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24938) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:10 PM Reply

My Cash Back request has at last been answered, 10 days after I opened the ticket.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 7, 2016 12:18 PM Reply

Another Cash Back ticket has been answered, and guess what? DX is officially getting slower:

"It usually takes about 7 to 15 working days to process the refund, please wait for it patiently."

That's up from the previous "within 10 working days". So it's not just the shipping that takes longer these days.

Remembering 30 years.

• TigerGreen Monday, May 2, 2016 6:03 PM Reply

at least you got ticket answered

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, May 2, 2016 6:17 PM Reply

Well whoopee. Of course it was answered. DX answers and processes tickets, just slowly. And as I said, more slowly than they used to. "15 working days" is three weeks.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:47 PM Reply

Another ticket, answered with what seems to become slowly more and more meaningless.

The cash will be issued to you within 10 working days (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in China).

And if still no cash back to your paypal account after that period, pls feelfree to contact us again to check and solve your issue.

The ticket was answered more than three weeks ago. Does DX officially use stalling tactics?

Remembering 30 years.

• CrashinDutchman Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:50 PM Reply

Do people still get affiliate points? 

O/T: I haven't received one since 2/29 of this year... still the same amount of traffic as always.

Posts(96) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:55 PM Reply

I get barely any referrals at all - it's all but completely dead. I too seem to get just as much traffic on my site as usual, but I've wondered if a whole bunch of that is search bots.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 18, 2017 4:06 PM Reply

Another ticket, opened 3 Feb, updated 9 Feb, updated again 15 Feb, finally answered 18 Feb. The supposed maximum time is back up to three weeks again.

It usually takes about 1 to 15 working days to process the refund

Maybe someone thought that sounded better than "7 to 15 working days"; "ooh, it might arrive tomorrow".

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:36 AM Reply

I've just had a Cash Back take only 6 days. I haven't had one that quick for more than three and a half years. It took a mere 3 days after the ticket was answered, which I've never seen before. Fantastic speed.

Great work, DX. Keep it up.

Remembering 30 years.

Page 19 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere