Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:44 AM Reply
    I still haven't got this Cash Back in my Paypal account. Ticket number F8E82C811693494BB8C6780157FE8B0D. (BTW, the ticket number isn't displayed in the list of tickets.)

@cassieJiang has the Spring Festival delayed the processing of the Cash Back? When can I expect it?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• nachosemantic Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:08 AM Reply
    @cassieJiang same problem here with ticket 09973BFC110D421D86FFBBE7F1CA4DD3

I asked for cashback 3 weeks ago, when I opened a ticker for seeing what it happened, first they offered me to cash back again (I believe the opperator didn't read what I wrote). Then replied me back that was already cashout three weeks ago (again, didn't read because I was stating I haven't received the money yet).

Any clue?
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• fran82 Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:20 AM Reply
    I had a similar problem some weeks ago, the person who.... "read" the ticket.... I dont know if he/she really read it, because I had to tell the same thing (cash back the points) about 5 times. Finally, after aproving it, I got the cashback in less then 1 week...

And now...
    I dont know what will happen when we ask for the cashback of the DOUBLE points promotion on 1st March... It will be a complete mess... o.m.g.! If they dont understand exactly how to process the NORMAL ref points... then... the DOUBLE ones.........
    I will try to cashback my double points on 1st march. Fingers crossed

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:28 AM Reply
    With every affiliate asking for it at once, it's bound to be chaos.
    Remembering 30 years.

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:12 PM Reply
    @sheepish
    @nachosemantic
    Can you please wait another week? Sorry for the delay.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:19 AM Reply
    Thank you Cassie. The payment has finally arrived.
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:45 AM Reply
    Thanks, I'll wait. In my case didn't arrived yet.

• nachosemantic Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:08 AM Reply
    @cassieJiang CustomerService replied to me again, with a confusing message. I checked anyway but I haven't received it yet. Will wait another week. BTW; Customer Service did another cashback for me, I mean, deducted more points and from pending points instead of using active points (topic of the original thread).
    Are we seeing a bug or new people working adapting to the procedure? I'm ok with both, as long as it can be solved.
    Original ticket: 09973BFC110D421D86FFBBE7F1CA4DD3

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 1, 2013 8:35 PM Reply
    @sheepish
    You're welcome. :)

@nachosemantic
    If you don't get the money twice, please let me know. :)
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• nachosemantic Friday, March 1, 2013 9:39 PM Reply
    @cassieJiang sorry, but I didn't understand your statement. I haven't received my money not even once. At ticket 09973BFC110D421D86FFBBE7F1CA4DD3 they deducted me points at Feb the 4th, but I never got the cash back at Paypal.
    At ticket 127D05B2C42D43AD8E82A8D0D411D372 @janice_cheng deducted more points, and explained me something that didn't make sense, may be she made a mistake with the numbers.

Where should I open a ticket for claiming for a cashback that has almost a month waiting? @sheepish, how long did it take yours?

Thanks

Page 2 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere