Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 1, 2013 9:42 PM Reply
    My most recent Cash Back took 23 days. That was over Chinese New Year, so I can understand it taking a little longer than normal. The previous one took 17 days.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 1, 2013 11:53 PM Reply
    @nachosemantic
    I'm ok with both, as long as it can be solved.
    I know your points have been deducted twice. I typed a wrong word, don't should be won't.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• nachosemantic Monday, March 4, 2013 5:32 PM Reply
    @cassieJiang
    @tiffany
    I've been waiting for a cashback for more than a month. I opened a ticket for claiming it but still no answer. The points were already deducted, but never received the money. How can I ask for help? A new ticket?

Thanks
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, March 4, 2013 5:37 PM Reply
    What on Earth happened to that Cash Back? Did it go to the wrong Paypal account? Have you had a successful Cash Back previously?
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Monday, March 4, 2013 6:30 PM Reply
    @cassieJiang @tiffany @sheepish
    I don't know what happened.. but that could be a possibility. Once I had double cash back, I tell them and they asked me to refund by paying in an open order I had.

I guess it could be some new people working on that, since I doubt it's an automatic process. Anyways, the points are gone and I haven't received the money. If they put the wrong Paypal account, I'm sorry, but they have to solve it.

post edited by nachosemantic on 3/4/2013 at 6:31 PM
  • cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, March 4, 2013 9:12 PM Reply
    @nachosemantic
    Please wait a few more days for the money, ok? You don't need to open a new ticket.
    If the money is still not arrived in your PP account this week, I will further check with this issue. Thanks.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:47 PM Reply
    Requested a Cash Back.

DX - Please tell us your Paypal account so that we can cash back ** points ** dollars for you.
    sheepish - Why are you asking? I do not normally have to give it separately and I had to enter my email address to be able to open the ticket.
    DX - Because we can not see your email address.Different departments are responsible for different stuff.
    - Thank you for your understanding.Now just tell us your Paypal account.

Actually, I don't understand. The last three requests went through fine without me having to repeat my email address. The one before that I was asked for my email address so I responded " I had to fill in my DX account when I opened this ticket! What is the problem here? Does your system no longer provide you with the information you need to do your job?" and the staff member went ahead and did it.

@cassieJiang why is this happening?
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:33 AM Reply
    hahaha @sheepish
    you made my day! Not laughing at you, but the answer :-P.

I asked once, and after that I just dimply gave them. But, 1) they should have it. 2) the process takes longer unnecessarily, 3) I could make a mistake entering it again.

Thanks for bringing this up.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:43 AM Reply
    I hadn't thought of your point 3, but you're quite right. And I did laugh a bit at the "Now just tell us your Paypal account."

Perhaps it's a training issue.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:39 PM Reply
    I had another go, requesting they ask Cassie if they didn't know how to do it. Not much later I get a message that it has been done.

We have cashed back your ** referral points,$** will be issued to you in 1-2 weeks,please wait patiently.
    Thank you,let's keep in touch.

One more better trained staff member? :)
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 3 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere