Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:44 PM Reply
    That must be a record - only 5 days to get it in my Paypal account.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:42 AM Reply
    sheepish requests another Cash Back...

Dear Customer,
    Pls don't worry.
    First pls give us your paypal account that we can send the cash back amount to. TKS

I didn't get an answer about why staff ask for it. Why? Do they sell them to spammers?

I do worry, because any time one of your staff ask me that I think you don't know what you are doing. It's the one that's on my account, which must be the same to order stuff, remember?
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Saturday, August 3, 2013 6:45 AM Reply
    That's kind of annoy me too. My be if I make a mistake in my email account, I won't receive the money ever... why?
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, August 5, 2013 6:30 AM Reply
    Dear Customer,
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    But pls understand that many times we have met customers paypal
    account is not the same as the DX account.
    We hope you give understanding.
    Pls send us your paypal account, then the mistake can be avoided.
    Tks for your understanding.

@cassieJiang I don't think I should say how stupid I think that is. I have requested the staff member asks you how to do it.

Also, if it is necessary for the affiliate to specify which Paypal account a Cash Back should be paid into, then PUT A FIELD FOR THAT IN YOUR FORM! It's a specific ticket type, you should ask for specific information IF YOU ACTUALLY NEED IT. DX is supposed to be professional, not a bunch of amateurs who don't know what they are doing or how to do it.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:52 PM Reply
    @cassieJiang my Cash Back ticket 65CCEAFC14FB4D1998051953356AC612 has still not had the Cash Back request processed after a full week. This is really too long if you want to retain what affiliate respect you still have.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, August 8, 2013 1:27 AM Reply
    It has been done at last. 8 days. Why did that take so long?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:18 AM Reply
    @cassieJiang @DonnieBrasco if it's so important for your staff to know that I want my Cash Back sent to the same Paypal account as my DX account's email address THEN ADD IT AS A FIELD ON THE FORM!

What is the problem here? Are your staff just untrained monkeys or is there some sort of communication difficulty that DX is unable to fix?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 3, 2013 10:52 PM Reply
    The third response for what should be a simple request: Sorry for the delay,it is the National Holiday in China,the post office is off duty during 10/1/2013 to 10/7/2013,Cassie is off duty.Would you mind telling me your paypal account?

The post office is off duty 10 January to 10 July. That seems about right, and explains a lot. As for not being able to do the job, it looks like I was right about untrained monkeys.
    Remembering 30 years.

• nachosemantic Friday, October 4, 2013 4:48 AM Reply
    I know your claim is right and you are probably being sarcastic, but that's how the rest of the most world writes dates (day/month/year). I hope at some point we get used to read them in some ISO like year-month-day.
    Anyways, I asked once about this on the paypal address being the same and they explained to me there are users that do have a different paypal account. May be they could have a memo where they write notes about users and not ask you always if you prefer a different account or not.
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 5, 2013 4:34 AM Reply
    Yeah, that sarcasm was an attempt to distract myself from the sadness that is DX. But it's not the rest of the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country shows that only Yoosa and Belize use that format exclusively.

I tried another concurrent ticket, hoping to get a different staff member. It was answered by someone a little more trained, or perhaps just with a little more initiative. She pointed out I now have more available points than when I opened the ticket (good initiative) but still asked for my Paypal account (bad). I told her the same thing I repeatedly told the untrained monkey in my other ticket. I got a response saying the original amount I had specified has been credited to my Paypal account (good) but she stated my email address missing the first letter (bad). I wonder if it will make it to my actual account.
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 4 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere