Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• nachosemantic Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:01 AM Reply
    ohh you have been out of luck, for ever. Good luck with your cashback.

on dateformat.. Belize? DMY is cyan :-)
    Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:29 PM Reply
    Belize is on the map as magenta, and is listed underneath as MDY.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 7, 2013 8:31 PM Reply
    @sheepish
    I am following your ticket now, please accpet my apologize, I will make it right.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 7, 2013 8:43 PM Reply
    It's great that you're back, Cassie. I hope you had a good holiday.

I don't understand why refunds for orders have to be to the same Paypal account as the DX account email address, but in almost all my Cash Back requests I'm asked what Paypal account I want.

Why are they asking? If it's possible to specify some other Paypal account and that's what I wanted wouldn't I have done that?

If it is an option, why isn't there a field for it on the ticket? Why waste the staff member's time and mine with them asking for it when you could get that information when the affiliate opens the ticket?
    Remembering 30 years.

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:13 PM Reply
    Hi @sheepish,
    Thanks for your reply. I did have a wonderful holiday.
    Staff asked for your Paypal account because they just need to confirm it for safety, please forgive them. :)
    And sorry again for the vague answers via ticket, one letter was missing but now it has been corrected.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:17 PM Reply
    I will not. If it needs to be confirmed for safety then have a field for it when creating the ticket!
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:18 AM Reply
    @cassieJiang my Paypal account has just received a second payment of the same amount. That's very nice, but I think it's a mistake. Was the Cash Back from ticket A636EB04921B4B058EED7C67AD1B181B processed twice because of the typo with my email address? (Where the first letter was missing when the staff member mentioned it in the ticket.)

The reasons given in the Paypal emails imply the second might be because of a different typo.

The first one: Note from sender, dealextreme:cash bcak 215 referral points from account ***
    The second one: Note from sender, dealextreme:back

The payments were 4 days apart.

Is there any progress with adding the Paypal account that is to be used, as a field to be entered on the ticket form?
    Remembering 30 years.

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:20 AM Reply
    @sheepish
    I appreciate your honesty. Sorry, she did make a mistake and submitted the refund twice. May I deduct 219 referral points from your account?
    By the way, about this issueIs there any progress with adding the Paypal account that is to be used, as a field to be entered on the ticket form? I will let the IT guys know, as you know, it takes time. :)
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:29 AM Reply
    @cassieJiang it's 215 points. Go ahead. (It won't be long before I'm positive again.)

I do hope the change takes less time than many of the changes they've made.
    Remembering 30 years.

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:46 PM Reply
    Many thanks @sheepish xD
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Page 5 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere