Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Processing a Cash Back

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:38 AM Reply
    I'm positive again. @cassieJiang is there a field for the Paypal account/email address on the Cash Back form yet? Or are your staff members trained to be able to actually make Cash Backs now?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 22, 2013 9:40 PM Reply
    sheepish: Please Cash Back *** points to my Paypal account.

DX: Excellent my dear customer, Thanks for your contacting us. sorry we can cash back refferral points, while the DX pontis can redeem skus. 10 points=1 usd.
    Any question, welcome back to us. We are glad to help you.
    Best regards and thank you for all!

sheepish: What on Earth are you talking about? What sort of ticket do you think I've opened? Stop wasting my time and ask Cassie Jiang how to to this.

Request Type: Cash back the affiliate points

Why, @cassieJiang, why? It shouldn't be this hard (repeatedly!) to get a Cash Back.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 24, 2013 8:23 PM Reply
    Another response: OK. i have checked your DX account, it is ***referral points. we can cash back you *** usd. pelase tell me your PP email.

@cassieJiang you have trained monkeys answering tickets. If the information repeatedly asked for is actually essential (or even slightly important) then whoever set up the ticket system isn't even a trained monkey. DX management for not fixing the problem are complete idiots.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:27 AM Reply
    The latest response:

OK, please tell me your order number or the problem in detail.I am glad to help u to ask her to fix the problem.Is that OK?

Of course, the order number is irrelevant. The problem is the trained monkeys trying to do something they don't understand on a system that isn't set up correctly. I don't hold the staff member responsible; DX should be fixing both the method and the interface.

Anyway, my Referral Points have just been updated to take off the Cash Back points. It was done in two lumps - the original amount requested, and 4 more points for the number that have become available since Friday when I opened the ticket. The deductions were backdated to eight days ago... which was several days before I opened the ticket. Huh? DX has time travel now? DX staff watched too much Doctor Who over the weekend? Considering what happened last time when the points were taken off twice, I'm afraid to respond to the ticket again.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:52 AM Reply
    The deductions are also the only timestamps I can remember seeing that are not rounded to 5 minutes.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 13, 2013 12:20 PM Reply
    Having another go...

sheepish: Please Cash Back *** points to my Paypal account. If you do not know exactly what to do then ASK SOMEONE how to do it. I do NOT want a response asking for more information.

DX: Please offer us the dx account email and your paypal email to receive the cash back. Looking forward to your reply! Have a nice day!

I can't complain to Cassie Jiang because she's been MIA since 17 October. @DonnieBrasco your Cash Back form needs to be fixed.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 13, 2013 6:47 PM Reply
    Sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

We just need to confirm this issue. If you put all the required information on the ticket, we will not ask you again. Looking forward to your reply! Have a nice day!

NO THEY DON'T. I DID, BUT THEY WILL ANYWAY. I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIRS. I MIGHT IF DX - INCLUDING IT - WASN'T STAFFED BY INCOMPETENTS.

@DonnieBrasco how about fixing your stupid system or training your stupid staff to use your stupid system?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 16, 2013 9:47 AM Reply
    This staff member seems to know less and less as the days tick by.

Please offer us your dx account email and the paypal email to receive the cash back. Looking forward to your reply! Have a nice day!

Now he doesn't know anything required to fulfil the request. It seems the DX system is completely preventing him from doing his job and he doesn't have a clue about how to actually do it. @Happyvicky why should I put up with this instead of going somewhere else that has a working system?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 16, 2013 11:31 AM Reply
    And more nonsense:

What I requested is to confirm the safety of the transaction/ cash back. It should be easy for you to offer us such information. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated! We do not want to waste any time, but do need your cooperation. Have a nice day!

@Happyvicky
    It should be easy for him to pull it out of DX's system.
    It should be more secure to pull it out of DX's system.
    If it is required for security then WHY ISN'T IT A FIELD ON THE TICKET FORM?

I opened a particular type of ticket that covers almost everything needed. The only further information I should have to supply is how many points I want to Cash Back.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 16, 2013 3:01 PM Reply
    Let me make it quite clear. If DX doesn't sort its **** out really soon I'm going on strike again.

@Janmee who looks after affiliates now?
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 6 of 21
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere