DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

New year festival delays

• mandingo2000 Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:22 AM Reply
    It would be nice if you have placed Chinese New Year Days off- information
    (such as your colleagues on [Removed] site) on the Home page of Your web site, so customers as myself will be informed not to wait so long for the deliveries, and take our orders somewhere else.
    this way i have been waiting for more than eight days just watching "Payment confirmed" and waiting for the medical device that i need to have as soon as possible.
    QUOTE:
    Dear All,
    Chinese lunar New Year(CNY)/Spring Festival 2013 (10th Feb.2013), which is known as the most important Chinese traditional holiday is around the corner. We would like to inform you about our CNY holiday schedule as below.

Customer Service Team/Fulfillment Center/Product Center/Logistic Partners will work through the holiday (10th Feb.2013 to 15th Feb. 2013) with reduced capacity. All the departments will be fully resumed at 16th Feb. 2013.

During the holiday, fewer New Arrival items will be added to our site and your service tickets/products/price match/error report requests may experience delays in processing. You will still being be able to place orders for any items you want, but please expect a bit longer for the order to reach you. If you have any questions that need urgent answers, please contact our live chat CS during 9:00 to 18:00 Hong Kong time during the holiday.

We will spare no effort to process all your requests before the holiday and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this situation causes you.

Your support and understanding are highly appreciated.

Happy New Year!

Yours sincerely,
    DX Team
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 2/10/2013 at 6:30 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 11, 2013 4:51 AM Reply
    But yet, you were properly notified by DX that shipping of items typically can take 7-10 working days, yet you're complaing after merely 8 regular days?

Good that LAL edited your post and included the proper communication.
    Now as for medical devices, if it is so important, why did you not buy it locally instead? I assume that if you're in a hurry, saving a couple of bucks wouldn't have been an issue, and yet you're far too quick to judge concerning the shipping times. Complain after 7-10 working days, please.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • mandingo2000 Monday, February 11, 2013 6:00 AM Reply
    it has been nine days since i have PAYED for it. (Order status:PAYMENT CONFIRMED)
    you haven't even packed it in this period so i'll have at least two more weeks since it arrive through post office.
    I like buying from DX it is the reason i do it.
    as simple as that.
    BTW-Happy new year
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 11, 2013 6:10 AM Reply
    I hope you weren't referring to me when you said you haven't even packed it in this period, as I'm clearly not DX staff.
    And once again, do not complain! it says ships, not packages, I've had orders going from payment receieved to fully shipped in mere hours, packaging can go quite fast sometimes.
    And you were fully aware that the delivery itself can easily take 2 weeks(or even longer in some cases, unrelated to DX), and will probably be alot longer due to Chinese New Year and the postal offices having to process a backlog of packages.
    But so far DX isn't "too late" yet so you're simply complaining just for the sake to complain.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • mandingo2000 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:36 AM Reply
    Guess i was wrong after all, item is not in the stock at the moment.
    i'll just have to wait for it, my apologies to the DX stuff.
  • Happyvicky @DX Staff Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:11 AM Reply
    @mandingo2000
    Do you mean this order 130205-0010-42964821 ?
    We need 7-10 working days to preapre the shipment, excluding weekends and holidays.
    @all friends,
    I'm back to forum.
    If you have any question,pls @Happyvicky.
    I'll try my best to help you! :)
  • mandingo2000 Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:07 AM Reply
    happyvicky,
    No it is not that order (NOT 130205001042964821), and that order may wait for months if necessary.
    Urgent is the: 130204001027509518 ,order from 2. feb. 2013.
    of my glasses frame that i would like to have asap,
    as i'm extremely limited sighted person.
    it's the SKU: 105682
    Thank you

post edited by mandingo2000 on 2/17/2013 at 8:40 AM
  • Happyvicky @DX Staff Monday, February 18, 2013 6:51 PM Reply
    @mandingo2000
    Sorry,this item 105682 is currently unavailable.It may be restock in about 2 weeks.
    Would you like to change into another similar item? If so,tell me the sku number.
    If not,how about we refunding you?
    @all friends,
    I'm back to forum.
  • mandingo2000 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:13 AM Reply
    we could go for SKU: 131510 but i will have to pay the difference due this item is a bit more expensive.
    we could go even for SKU: 126095 it is a bit cheaper but i don't mind.

Else, refundement will be just fine.
    what do I have to do to get my money back?
    thanks for the effort.

post edited by mandingo2000 on 2/19/2013 at 5:07 AM
  • Happyvicky @DX Staff Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:46 PM Reply
    @mandingo2000
    Order 130204001027509518 has been cancelled and refunded. The refund ID is 27F22237X4585464H.
    @all friends,
    I'm back to forum.
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections