DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

awaiting restock

• svennd Monday, February 11, 2013 7:06 AM Reply
    Hello,

I got a mail from DX saying some items of my order(s) where out of stock; Now I googled and found out some angry posts about DX. I'm not scared, I have ordered from DX before and i'm very happy with how things work here.

I'm wondering how long this delay will last ?

I bought : (sku's)

For the package arduino (142572) I found out (on this board) there is some extra delay, but for the camera (65341), there are a few models very alike (different colors), and for the leather case, Its just a prop I don't really care :P

Is there anyone who could give me an idea/indication of howlong this delay would be ? ~weeks ~days ~months (if I believe google ~years) and if I change to a different color will that help ? Cause I assume its bcous of CNY ...

thx for reading, happy shopping :)
  • posner Monday, February 11, 2013 7:09 AM Reply
    DX send an automatic message when the order was holded for more than 7 days.

As it is described in the products, it can takes 7-10 business days (10 - 14 normal days) to the items be shipped. And as we are in Chinese New Year, you should add at least one more week to it.

But you should not be worried. That message is normal. And it does not means nothing. The order can be shipped tomorrow or in two weeks. This only means that right now they don't have the products to ship to you. But I already have asked online chat help and they gave me 2 weeks ETA to the product be back ordered and two days latter the product was fully shipped.

So, I suggest to you just wait. It will probably be shipped after CNY in the week after feb 17th
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
    Posts(793) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by posner on 2/11/2013 at 7:11 AM
  • svennd Monday, February 11, 2013 7:16 AM Reply
    oké, exactly what I thought, but its good to hear it from a customer ;)
  • Happyvicky @DX Staff Sunday, February 17, 2013 2:36 AM Reply
    @svennd
    Which order do you refer to?
    I found that there are 7 orders.
    Please make it clarified.
    @all friends,
    I'm back to forum.
    If you have any question,pls @Happyvicky.
    I'll try my best to help you! :)
  • svennd Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:21 AM Reply
    my order nr is : 130202001010956750 this is the SKU : 65341

I'm going to wait a few more days, since its holidays for you. ;) Thx for the response.

Svenn
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:20 AM Reply
    Now I googled and found out some angry posts about DX.

That is understandable, any site that sells thousands of items every day would have a dissatisfied cumstomer from time to time. Roam the forum ,and you'll find many dissatisfied posts, but you'll also find many satisfied posts.
    However, if you examine dissatisfied posts you'll find that in many cases(but not all, DX does make mistakes in very very rare cases, like any online store can) the customer is also to blame in quite some of the situations. And humanity is a species that likes complaining, when something goes wrong, they like telling about it, but when something goes right(just like it is suppossed to and it is expected to), why bother talking about it at all?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • svennd Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:41 AM Reply
    You din't derive my point correctly, I'm a happy customer, I'd try'd to keep complainers out this topic, as i'm very happy with DX. But I wanted to know what other people did in my case. (~DX restocking)

It is as I assumed connected to Chinese New Year, and people like me waited and found out its only a mather of a week or 2. Don't make me look bad, I am not a troll.
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:43 AM Reply
    Nononono, I didn't mean to, I also read 'I'm not scared, I have ordered from DX before and i'm very happy with how things work here.' ;)
    I was just noting, that for those who don't know DX very well, that every coin has 2 sides.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • Happyvicky @DX Staff Monday, February 18, 2013 6:56 PM Reply
    @svennd
    What I can do for you now is speed up your order. No worry.
    @all friends,
    I'm back to forum.
    If you have any question,pls @Happyvicky.
    I'll try my best to help you! :)
  • svennd Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:39 AM Reply
    Hey happyvicky,

Thx for your reply, one of my orders have been fully shipped (awaiting delivery), and the other is still in "awaiting stock",
    130202001010956750 (sku.65341). I don't know if or what you did, but thx!

kind regards,

Svennd
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections