DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

LED White Light Bulb help @cassieJiang

• async Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:57 PM Reply
    Hi cassieJiang. Sorry for singling you out, but my past experience dealing with you was extremely positive.

I have a problem adding another DOA item to a ticket that i have created for SKU: 72046 (DOA, major disappointment).
    I ordered other items in this order (#130127001039814345) including the item SKU: 181659. One of the units works and the other one does not work (ordered 2 of them). I wanted to make another ticket but cant do anything but 'view' the ticket .
    >>Help<<...

Thanks
  • cassieJiang @DX Staff Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:03 PM Reply
    @async
    Please take it easy.
    Your ticket has not been processed by our staff yet. Can you please wait some time?
    I will forward it to my collegue. Thanks for your understanding.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:13 PM Reply
    People these days have no patience...luckily they know who they can rely on the most, you've got quite some busy days ahead of you Cassie.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • async Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:15 PM Reply
    @cassieJiang, I'm sorry, you misunderstand. I am not upset nor am I in a hurry (@Voriki, i don't know how you fit into all this). I just thought each separate item needed its own ticket. Since there are multiple items in this one shipment that are defective, I was just at a loss as to how i would accomplish this in one 'go-around'.

Thanks again for your help cassieJiang.
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:30 PM Reply
    I fit into this because I'm a customer and you wrote on a public customer board.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • async Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:56 PM Reply
    @Voriki, your comment was completely unhelpful and fully out of context with this thread. These forums are provided as a tool for the staff to help customers with issues and for others to join in if they have useful information to offer. Just because you are a customer does not give you the right to hijack ANY thread with derogatory remarks about other customers. This could be construed as a form of abuse.
    This request was directed to cassieJiang directly as indicated in the subject line. I did not request nor expect anyone else but cassieJiang to reply.
    @Voriki If you have something positive to add here that may help me out with the ticketing process, you are welcome to do so. otherwise i have nothing left to say to you and ask that you to stay out of my thread.
    Thank you..
  • cassieJiang @DX Staff Saturday, February 16, 2013 11:15 PM Reply
    @async
    Oh, sorry for my misunderstanding. You may also describe the other DOA item in this ticket after it is replied, I am sure the staff is willing to help you. :)
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• async Saturday, February 16, 2013 11:24 PM Reply
    Thank you again cassieJiang So much.. Again you excel at what you do.
    :)
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections