DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Español & Português)
Español & Português

Shipping Fee

• adrianmacia Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:58 AM Reply
    Hace unos dias hice una compra, y a la semana me enviaron un correo diciendo que algunos de los productos estaban fuera de stock, asi que elimine dos porque los necesitaba lo antes posible (he terminado comprandolos por ebay). En fin, me los eliminaron y me dijeron que me devolvian el dinero (sigo a la espera de que me lo ingresen a mi cuenta paypal) el caso es que me han añadido USD$ 1.70 de Shipping Fee, ¿Porque esta tasa?
  • posner Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:02 AM Reply
    Para compras acima de US$ 15.00, você recebe um código de rastreio gratuito.

Para compras abaixo de US$15.00 você precisa pagar US$1.70 para receber o código de rastreio.
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
  • adrianmacia Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:09 AM Reply
    Genial, lo suponia. ¿Y quien cojones le ha pedido a DX que quiero el codigo de rastreo?

La otra compra era de USD$ 30.51 y el codigo de rastreo venia automaticamente, al cancelar los dos articulos estos se quedó en USD$ 14.82. Es que me salia mas barato comprarme alguna chorrada de 1.70 y que me viniera el codigo de rastreo automaticamente y GRATIS.
  • posner Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:13 AM Reply
    concordo, acredito que se o produto ainda não foi enviado você ainda pode entrar em contato com eles (via ticket ou chat online) para: (1) adicionar um produto qualquer para aumentar o preço acima de 15 dolares ou; (2) pedir para retirar o codigo de rastreio.
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
    Posts(793) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by posner on 2/20/2013 at 7:13 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:26 AM Reply
    @posner
    Can you somewhat translate this, because I'm afraid to run this through a translator it'll come across as awkward, but this is a problem that often happens when DX does manual changes.

Like I also described in threadid.1267189 the problem is the following.
    When an order is 15$+ it automaticly adds tracking(and says it's free because 15$+), but when an item is removed and the price drops below 15$, and obviously the people at DX remove without confirming or doublechecking things, the tracking stays, but is charged.

DX won't make any problem giving you the 1.70 back as you did not request paid tracking for an order below 15$, but you were elligible for free tracking untill they removed an item from your order without confirming with you first whether or not you wanted to keep the tracking option.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • posner Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:31 AM Reply
    What happened in here is that DX sent the automatic email saying that there is some back ordered item. So, Adrianmacia doesn't want to wait and asked to remove those items (and bought it in another place that I don't want to say the name to do not have my post edited by a moderator).

Then, the price of the order became less than US$15 and DX has charge the US$1.70 dolar for the tracking number on the order without consulting the consumer. I think it is pretty much this.

Moreover, she said that she still is waiting for the refund of the removed items in paypal. But this is because of the 3-7 business days delay to the refund of the money.
    ¯\_(?)_/¯

post edited by posner on 2/20/2013 at 7:35 AM
  • LAL Moderator Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:35 AM Reply
    Voriki, I'll explain to him

@adrianmacia - creo entender lo ocurrido: al momento de eliminar esos 2 items, y el pedido bajar a $14.82, el SISTEMA continuaba viendo que habia el servicio de tracking nr activo, por lo que automaticamente te descontaron esos 1.7 dolares. El empleado que hizo la devolucion normalmente no se da cuenta de ese "fallo"

Te sugiero que entres en contacto con DX y expliques en español que TU NUNCA pediste el tracking number al bajar el pedido a $14.82 y que procedan a tb devolverte el $1.70

el ticket en español lo puedes abrir en:
    https://cs.dx.com/Mulit/Problem/Es
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:36 AM Reply
    I understood the story and knew what happened, but understanding accurately how such errors have occured isn't always so easy to explain ,and if adrianmacia makes a ticket to request the 1.70 back, he can quote me or a translation thereof, so the DX staff understands the situation.

EDIT: Thanks LAL, Spanish isn't my thing, Dutch and French however are easier for me ;)
    and now I'll stop speaking English ;)

hasta luego
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Posts(6742) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Voriki on 2/20/2013 at 7:38 AM
  • adrianmacia Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:57 PM Reply
    I'm living in England so I understand english. I write in spanish because I explain better in my language than in english, anyway. So, I have to open a ticket saying I want the refund of the shipping fee just because I didn't request it.

Alright, I'm going to do it right now.
  • posner Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:26 PM Reply
    I speak only portuguese, english and french.

I'm going to Netherland in the end of May for attending a conference.

Voriki, could you teach me some pick up lines, so I can try to get some dutch women? :)
    ¯\_(?)_/¯

post edited by posner on 2/20/2013 at 4:00 PM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Español & Português)
Español & Português

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections