Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

How to apply store credit

• aridan Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:01 AM Reply
    This process isn't working!

I opened a new order & then asked for an additional SKU on the Store Credit page. 3 days later, I got an e-mail saying the order has been shipped. 2 days after that, I get a response from DX: sorry, we cannot add this item, the order has been shipped. Now, DX is asking me to place another order. Am I supposed to hope that this time it will be OK? This makes no sense. Frankly, I think DX has intentionally created this procedure to make it impossible to use!
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• aridan Thursday, April 9, 2009 6:39 AM Reply
    Well, I have followed your suggestion, and here is the response I was given by your Customer Service Rep:

======================
    Dear Roman,

Yes,you have store credit $18. Please read the following carefully about how to use your credit.

You can't use the credit to pay for the order directly. Firstly you have to place a new order with a few items listed on it. You can inform us which item you want to add to the order that you've placed and paid for. You shouldn't list the item in your order firstly but you need inform us to add it to the order and we'll add it to the order manually.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Synthia
    ======================

Obviously, not all of your staff is aware of these procedures... Here's my response to Synthia:

======================
    Dear Synthia,

Yes, I CAN use the store credit to pay for the whole order. This is described on your own forums, by your own forum administrator here:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.128545

I will post your reply into that forum thread, just to make sure other customers aren't given a run-around that you have given me.

I did try to add items to my previous order with the store credit, like you've suggested. However, the order was shipped BEFORE your staff responded to my request 3 days later.

Frankly, I am fed up creating new orders while trying to get my $18 back. I think your 'store credit' concept is a scam, designed to make your customers buy more, instead of giving them their money back, like you're supposed to.

Please read the link I sent you, then follow the procedure and have my $18 refunded.

Regards - Roman.
    ======================

Could you have made this process any more painful & frustrating? I don't think so... - Roman.

• aridan Thursday, April 9, 2009 9:19 PM Reply
    Yes, I have: there is simply no other way to save the order without paying for it first. It was shipped on Tuesday, I got a CS response on Thursday. This is the 2nd time I get a response AFTER the order has already shipped.

• themoth Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:59 PM Reply
    ...we're all hanging on the outcome...which is the CORRECT answer, or proper way to do it?

....to be continued...?
    ~M
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
    you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark T
    wain
    Posts(333) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jaamz Thursday, September 3, 2009 2:00 PM Reply
    how do you know how much credits are required to get a certain item?
    Noob looking for help for any questions I ask from Canada :)
    [REMOVED by mod]
    Posts(63) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jaamz Thursday, September 3, 2009 5:31 PM Reply
    where? can i have link? lol
    [REMOVED by mod]

• Jaamz Thursday, September 3, 2009 5:37 PM Reply
    ohhh, sorry i never knew that :P i'll go search both of them up , haha. thanks :) btw, can dx points buy anything you want from the store?
    [REMOVED by mod]

post edited by Jaamz on 9/3/2009 at 5:39 PM
  • tymoxagmail Friday, September 11, 2009 3:16 AM Reply
    I'm trying to apply store credit as it described in 1st post. In 3rd time. Two attempts were failed - orders was shipped too fast. I pay for order with multiple stuff in sep. 7... After that i leave request in CSE to apply my store credit. Now its sep. 11 with no answer from the staff.
    Is that normal for DX?
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• apps1 Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:20 PM Reply
    Dear AMGGTV

i applied some credits that i had (Reference Number: 9785660EA92CA2C8) but i dont know if it's right, since dont have answer from the staff. The order asociated 0911E1ZL seems to be shipped. i need to know if added items were shipped too. thanks.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• kuzia Friday, September 18, 2009 4:40 AM Reply
    I have a store credit for postage of a defective item.
    I have not received this credit.
    When I send an email re this credit, nobody wants to reply and acknowledge my questions - this is POOR customer service!
    I will buy more product if this is resolved - if not FORGET IT and I will not purchase again.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere