Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

How to apply store credit

• tymoxagmail Friday, September 18, 2009 11:40 AM Reply
    With help of AMGGTV i finally apply my store credit.
    Thank you again AMGGTV.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• maticko Wednesday, October 7, 2009 6:31 AM Reply
    Sorry but DX Customer service Express (Ellen) suggested to give me a 10 dollar discount because of deffective item received.
    I wrote a response that I agree wit decision but then there was NO RESPONSE!

order number:
    0809575M

That is a shame!!
    Posts(42) | Reviews | Tip post

• kuzia Wednesday, October 7, 2009 7:35 AM Reply
    Mine has finally been sorted out - Thank you.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• nomola Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:51 PM Reply
    What happened? will send your cancellation form within their deliveries limits.Passed more than 48 hours since my cancellation until units have sent me a product not want.En few hours go to my bank to deny payment . not meet their own laws.He received the mail sent two days After canceling, not seriusly.I have captures of the site giving me the cancellation number (9C2A75AC03AF4900) my mail.What hapen now?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Danny001 Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:34 PM Reply
    I have some outstanding store credit, $124.

Now i want to use some of this credit,
    so i just bought SKU 1888 for $0.01, and then requested via CSE store credit to add the other stuff for my order.

Right now SKU 1888 is waiting for supplier, hehehe.

I think this will work, and at the same time one can use store credit without being charged for the items you want to buy..
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• 31bankai Monday, December 7, 2009 12:16 PM Reply
    i have taking all the steps and in it has been 5 business days and i have not got a response or refund

• darylvdz Tuesday, December 8, 2009 2:44 PM Reply
    Where can i see how much store credit i have left?

I returned three items with a total worth of 588$ but i cant see if this is processed already, and how much i have left still?
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• farethewell Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:39 AM Reply
    I have been waiting for a refund (or at least a reply) for more than a week now. Please take a look at the ticket # 9982F3D853D1EEBD
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gabecnc Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:45 AM Reply
    I have a issue on Ref # 8FE3FC81B34F3E9C. I asked refund and they proposed store credit of 5 dollars and i told them i want more than that at least 12,55 dollars.
    They did not answer me after one week.
    The CSE is a crap.
    How can i know if i have store credit and how much store credit i have?

• FTiemroth Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:30 AM Reply
    I just got an email today saying that i've got some store credit. What are the steps to follow? The instructions on the email aren't very clear.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere