Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

How to apply store credit

• wilsonpazos Friday, May 14, 2010 6:55 AM Reply
    All my new orders are below 14.50 otherwise they get returned to sender.

Any other way to get my store credit?

Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Friday, May 14, 2010 9:31 AM Reply
    Wilson, email your CSE Ticket Reference No. to [email protected] with the subject: 614692

btw, are you brazilian?
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• wilsonpazos Friday, May 14, 2010 10:25 AM Reply
    No I´m leaving in Denmark.
    I´m going to wait for the response of the new supporter before i send my cse thicket.

cheers
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by wilsonpazos on 5/14/2010 at 10:27 AM
  • NeedYourHelp Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:13 PM Reply
    Request (Responded) from lina 5/4/2010 2:41:25 PM HKT (UTC+8)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Since the product are not manufactured or designed by DX, regarding the problem you’re facing to, would you please refer to the product reviews of this item or post your question on our forum to check if any useful information provided there?

If no valued information found, please come back to us again, we will follow up on it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Response from K--0---n (Customer) 5/4/2010 4:11:22 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Ive tried that,they said it was because it was cold,but they were wrong,all of thier remedies and advise dont work

Request (Responded) from lina 5/4/2010 4:38:14 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Apologies for the item being defective.

If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed.

TO: DealExtreme
    RE: ORDER # ______

Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre
    21 Man Lok street
    Hung Hom, Kowloon
    HONG KONG

PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements

But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible.

VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items:

1. Your order number,
    2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and
    3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit.

This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you.

If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Response from Konyinsola Sowole (Customer) 5/4/2010 5:52:56 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Is it okay if i dont have the box?

Request (Responded) from lina 5/4/2010 6:06:38 PM HKT (UTC+8)

You may use any cheapest shipping way to send it back to us.

After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed.

Best regards,
    lina

Response from Konyinsola Sowole (Customer) 5/5/2010 2:46:53 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Whats the adress of DealExtreme,and should i write something on top of the box?

Request (Responded) from lina 5/5/2010 4:09:00 PM HKT (UTC+8)

If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed.

TO: DealExtreme
    RE: ORDER # ______

Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre
    21 Man Lok street
    Hung Hom, Kowloon
    HONG KONG

PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements

But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible.

VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items:

1. Your order number,
    2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and
    3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit.

This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you.

If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Response from ********** (Customer) 5/7/2010 12:47:07 AM HKT (UTC+8)

You said the shipping would be free but i ended up paying £6 for it...will DX pay for that ?

Request (Responded) from lina 5/7/2010 10:28:36 AM HKT (UTC+8)

for the defective item,we still arrange a free shipment (excluding the cellphone)

But for the returned shipping fee,we need to handle it as per our return policy.

DX would cover the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value.

lina

Response from *********** (Customer) 5/9/2010 5:21:23 PM HKT (UTC+8)

When should i expect it? Can you tell me when it reaches you?
    And can you tell me when you ship it back to me?

Answer all 3 of those please

Request (Responded) from lina 5/11/2010 1:25:53 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Firstly,please answer the question: have you shipped the defective item back to us ?
    If you have shipped it back to us,please upload here the picture of the receipt of shipment and tracking number so that we can provide a exact reply for your 3 questions.

Response from K*********** (Customer) 5/12/2010 3:05:27 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Heres the photo of shipping to the adress.

File 1 received
    Request (Responded) from lina 5/12/2010 4:02:13 PM HKT (UTC+8)

hello,

Okay,thanks for your picture.

And we would cover the postage $9.9 ,and how about save the postage as store credit for you ?Meanwhile,after you confirmed,we will arrange a reshipment to you .

lina

Response from Konyinsola Sowole (Customer) 5/13/2010 11:25:46 PM HKT (UTC+8)

Id like Store credit 10 dollars would be fine

TWO things

3 WEEKS later my store credit has not been recieved , even though it was promised. Can you believe she had the guts to close the ticket with LIES?

3 weeks later my replacement order has been put on Awaiting Stock for a week. I reckon because they view my replacement less important than the other orders.

Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• wizzy Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:20 AM Reply
    I know I am dumb but I just don't get it.

So what's the difference between the two? It seems like I need to buy and pay the items then request for the store credit to be applied.

So where lies the difference?
    Peace. Harmony. Let's keep the pH level under control.
    Posts(95) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Wednesday, June 2, 2010 8:40 PM Reply
    OK, may it´s better to explain with an example:

Let´s supppose you have $10 in store credits.

1. Use Store Credit To Pay For All Or Part Of The Order

you place an order $15 worth with paypal; then you open a ticket and ask for a $10 refund via paypal redeeming with your store credits. At the end you will have your $10 back and have pais $5 for your new order.

2. Adding Items With Store Credit

you place an order $2 worth with paypal; then open a ticket and ask them to add sku.35126 ($10.00) to your existing order, and it will be paid with you store credits.

• wizzy Thursday, June 3, 2010 1:35 AM Reply
    Thanks lal2009. :)

So for the second option, you do not need to wait for DX's refund. However, the item you add must be exactly the amount of your store credit. But to use the second option, you must place an order with DX (any amount) first and add to the order.

Is this the right understanding? Thanks!
    Peace. Harmony. Let's keep the pH level under control.
    Posts(95) | Reviews | Tip post

• jdresch Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:49 PM Reply
    I have $27 of store credits.
    if i made a purchase of $5 and ask to use the store credits to pay, i will still have $22 on credits?
    or i can only use all the credits on one purchase?
    Posts(48) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:50 PM Reply
    In theory, it is possible to do what you say but the problem is that DX staff will understand what you´re requesting. I´d be better to use your credits on one purchase.

• DigitalSG Wednesday, September 1, 2010 11:54 PM Reply
    Lets say I have $10 credit. I purchase 3 items costing $3, $4 and $5. Can I apply the credit to all 3 items on a single order and then get DX to refund me $10. That means on Paypal checkout, I pay DX $12 and then DX refund me $10?
    Posts(65) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 6 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere