Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

How to apply store credit

• skywalker29 Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:12 PM Reply
    Well, unfortunately, I had to run a search on how do I get my credit back from DX.
    I got around 13$ of credit for defective item. ( ref: 936469CBE86DCFC5 ).

I followed the instruction twice ( to make a new order and after to ask from support team to apply my credits to the new order ). Every time I get the same answer, that my order has been shipped and the credit cannot be applied. Do DX thinks that people are stupid here???!!!
    One of the support stuff ( Dawn ) keep telling me that i must place a new order. ( ref: 82B46D6CFA4B9D21)
    I think thats enough for me. To bad that DX wont get it, unsatisfied people wont get back.
    If i wont get my credit back, I will post this message to all forums here to warn other people.
    Meanwhile, going back to ebay.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• tmartin Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:55 PM Reply
    because since no one from DX does not respond to my question and DX continues to not apply store credit under the pretext that the command is shipping:
    I suggest to do as Danny to buy SK.1888 and fill the order with the store credit !
    It does not hurt: sk.1888 can not be shipped alone since it is a service!

I suggested above DX has to stop this insane system and assign a credit directly to the purchase and we pay the difference!

or love it have to receive complaints and spend his time responding to tickets?
    pfffff
    Posts(102) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tmartin on 4/2/2011 at 12:51 AM
  • zee02 Friday, April 8, 2011 5:53 AM Reply
    Can we use store credit from DX to buy from IntimateGadgets since now all the stuff were moved to IG?!
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• zee02 Friday, April 8, 2011 4:53 AM Reply
    Can we use store credit from DX to buy from IntimateGadgets since now all the stuff were moved to IG?!
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• bakacakes Friday, June 10, 2011 12:44 PM Reply
    I have got $8 dollar store credit which I can use to add a new product to an order. There are 2 products I want which are $8.99 and $8.56..

Is it possible to pay $9.55 for 1 of these products and add the second through a CS using the store credit?
    Posts(47) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:26 PM Reply
    No. You'll have to pay ie the $8.99 item and then open your ticket to redeem your credits adding the $8.56 item to your new order. Dx will create a Paypal link to pay the price difference (or, if your lucky, they won't charge the $0.56)
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• bakacakes Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:58 PM Reply
    Thanks, I will do it that way next time. I just asked for a refund on the new order and got that back already. Either way was fine I guess, allthough now I have to wait a bit for it.
    Posts(47) | Reviews | Tip post

• quaiboi Sunday, July 31, 2011 3:55 AM Reply
    is it the same if i order and pay other stuff, and i open a ticket saying i want to buy another thing which is $14.10 but i only have $13.50 worth of store credits?
    Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• vedranzeman Friday, September 2, 2011 10:39 AM Reply
    Now it’s official, it's easier to acquire stocks worth thousands of dollars, then to use few bucks from DX store credit.

I have 16$ of DX store credit, and want to buy single item (sku. 55751) which is 19.10$.
    I followed by the letter your procedure prom post #1 of this thread.
    I’ve paid for this item, and immediately sent ticket:

>>
    Order # 0709XS9S
    Request Type: Store Credit / DX Points
    Reference Number: A30F30F57AD4BC7F
    Date Received: 8/30/2011 5:43:48 PM HKT (UTC+8)
    Notification E-mail: *****.*** (masked for privacy)

Descriptions 0830MQ87

I want to use my store credit to pay for my entire order
    >
    Dear customer,

Have a nice day!

You have paid for the order0830MQ87,we can refund store credit for you via new order,do you agree?waiting for your response!thanks!

Best regards!
    alice
    >
    No, I would like to be refunded via Paypal, for amount of my store credit (16$).
    I followed procedure stated here, under: “1. Use Store Credit To Pay For All Or Part Of The Order”
    http://club.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.128545?page=1
    >
    Dear customer,

Thanks for your support with DX

If you want to use your store credits, please follow the steps below:
    You make an order on our website and fulfill the payment.
    You contact us and tell us the new order ID and the old order ID where your store credits were coming. Meanwhile you may tell us which items that you would like us to add to the new order.
    We will add the items for free and arrange the shipment for you.
    And if necessary we can also refund you the amount of your credits in the new order.

You may contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards!
    Alice
    <<

What should I do now, as contacting costumer service doesn’t get me anywhere?

P.S. The only thing I’m sure now that I will never ever use DX store credit again, instead I will insist on refunds via Paypal, as it’s obviously much easier to do.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• dejablue Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:44 AM Reply
    I need a clarification if someone can kindly provide it.

Questions
    • Store Credit is only visible in the indvidual CSE Form that gave the credit.

What exactly is meant by 'individual CSE Form' here? I had opened a ticket to return a defective item. That ticket has finally been closed by a CSR with following comments:

Dear customer,
    We have made the $xxxx as store credit..

Is this response to my ticket called CSE Form or is it something else. Just asking for confirmation as I can't see any reference to store credit anywhere else. Thanks.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 9 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere