Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

7 weeks and still no delivery!

• fouker Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:11 PM Reply
    I have already placed a ticket but the response from the customer service is extremely disappointing.

7 weeks delay cannot be normal delivery. If 7 weeks delivery is normal, then this is the last time I am ordering from DX. One of the items that I have ordered have even dropped price since I ordered it and I have yet to receive the physical product.

**Edited to remove {A lot of people in this forum only have positive things to say about DX due to the incentives they get when they do that. This is a false forum giving newcomers a false impression} with ref to following post on Monday, April 01, 2013 8:34 AM

Please advise how I can get a FULL REFUND asap as per my ticket request.

Order Number: 130219001069702571

2/23/2013 8:32:44 AM FullShipment All items have been shipped.
    2/21/2013 11:04:04 PM PrepareShipment Order is being prepared for shipment.
    2/18/2013 11:17:23 PM PaymentConfirmed Payment verified. Order is being processed.
    2/18/2013 11:17:14 PM PendingPayment Order has been created, awaiting payment.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by fouker on 4/1/2013 at 8:44 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:26 PM Reply
    A lot of people in this forum only have positive things to say about DX due to the incentives they get when they do that. This is a false forum giving newcomers a false impression.

Oh, you're calling us liars? If this is a false forum, why even post this on this false forum in the first place?
    As is the case with ANY retailer, lost packages need to be tracked by the postal office, and as longa s the postal office doesn't say it's lost, it isn't.

Did you package include tracking? What does tracking say?
    What country was it shipped to? Some countries require a lonegr processing because the customs of those countries inspect thoroughly.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• fouker Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:40 PM Reply
    Why so offended? I am posting so newcomers will be able to see negative feedbacks and make a better judgement if they should use DX.

A forum should not need to incentivise users to post positive feedback. Take Amazon for example (any many other popular US buysites), the users provide both positive and negative feedback only to inform other would-be buyers without any self-benefit. Even the elite posters will give negative feedback if the product or service calls for it.

Over here, the 'moderators' only have positive things to say. If this is not bias, then what is?

My location is Singapore, where the customs are one of the most efficient in Asia.

Bottom line is that 7 weeks without delivery (from China to Singapore) is NOT NORMAL NOR ACCPTABLE. Customer support should have made better effort to pacify customer rather than providing a standard reply that this is normal waiting time.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:18 PM Reply
    A forum should not need to incentivise users to post positive feedback.
    Can you give any examples of incentives to post positive feedback on the forum? Because if that is true, DX still owes me a lot.

Even the elite posters will give negative feedback if the product or service calls for it.
    Over here, the 'moderators' only have positive things to say. If this is not bias, then what is?

I call that shortsightedness...in your case. Many of the forum regulars(including mods) often criticise some of DX's methods, but we also have the open mindedness to understand why certain things are like that.

Bottom line is that 7 weeks without delivery (from China to Singapore) is NOT NORMAL NOR ACCPTABLE. Customer support should have made better effort to pacify customer rather than providing a standard reply that this is normal waiting time.
    It's not DX who decides how long it takes for a package to get to your doorstep, it are the postal offices who are screwing up, DX did what they're supposed to and now it is up to the postal office. What do you expect DX to say if the package is not within their reach?
    Put the blame where it belongs, and that is the postal service, not DX.

• fouker Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:01 PM Reply
    The 'Tip Post' function is available in every post for a reason. Do you deny that you have not benefited from all the positive postings in this forum? I know for certain I am not getting a tip for this negative post.

I took a bit of time to check some of your 3681 postings and cannot find a negative or critical post. Maybe I an short-sighted. After all, I wear glasses.

If DX is not responsible for delivery time, then they should not make any claim about it (in their FAQ section). They should be clear that they are not responsible in any way for the delivery time so customers can set the correct expectation before they place an order.
    ========================================
    FAQ - When will I receive my order?

When will I receive my order?

Your order goes through several steps before reaching your door. Here are those steps:

Step 1 Confirm payment 0-3 business days
    Step 2 Process order 1-3 business days
    Step 3 Package order 1-2 business days

Step 4 Shipping Hong Kong warehouse Airmail 9-14 business days
    Hong Kong warehouse EMS 5-7 business days
    International warehouse 3-7 business days
    Total Hong Kong Airmail 11-22 business days
    Hong Kong EMS 7-14 business days
    International 5-15 business days
    Holiday season orders can experience 2-3 week delays
    ======================================

7 weeks without delivery is totally unacceptable. I am here to request for a full refund so forum staff, please respond asap. I also hope that newcomers here read this and set correct expectations on receiving their parcels. Afterall, according to Voriki, "It's not DX who decides how long it takes for a package to get to your doorstep". So don't believe in all that is listed on their FAQ - https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/8

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 1, 2013 1:30 AM Reply
    @fouker
    Please take it easy. Let's make things be objective!
    Voriki is a regular customer of DX. We did not offer him any incentives or bonus,although everytime he tries his best to help customers who meet troubles about their orders. He is just a good and kind-hearted guy.

Ok,now let's keep to the point!
    As for your package RB210428580CN,it shows: 20130309, 出口总包直封封发, 广州国际, 新加坡
    It is still in transit.
    Could you please wait for another couple of days?
    If not delivered,I will request our post office to track where it is.If they confirm your package is lost,we will make full compensation to you.

I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• fouker Monday, April 1, 2013 2:17 AM Reply
    Happyvicky,

Despite being labelled short-sighted, I am actually quite objective, which is to get a full refund for this order from DX that have not been delivered. I am sure Voriki is good and kind-hearted to DX but not quite so to other customers who don't have nice things to say in this forum. Voriki is definitely a lot of help to you and I can understand your favourable impression of her/him.

Keeping to the point, you are asking me to wait for another couple more days, just like the rest of the responses I get from ticket support. I will have to oblige only because I do not have a choice and after all, what is another 2 days since I have already waited for 7 weeks.

Will be back in 2 days time if I do not receive delivery and by then, I will expect a swift refund in full.

Thank you.

• Rusty9 Monday, April 1, 2013 4:33 AM Reply
    The same problem: 7 weeks, and... nothing. I`ve applied to the support, they asked me to wait another week, what the Hell is going on? :( I cant live forever, I wanna use goods, which I prepaid now!
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, April 1, 2013 5:57 AM Reply
    The package is tracked, postal office has to do a search to officially declare it lost, then and only then it is lost and can be refunded, that simple.
    Otherwise DX would refund you and the package would still be delivered, because some people(you can never be sure) would be dishonest themselves and accept the package.

You have tracking as a show of proof that DX indeed sent a package, and somehow it is delayed by postal offices and customs, also a very fact that's listed in FAQs that packages can be delayed by customs.

• atecyh Monday, April 1, 2013 6:14 AM Reply
    China customs is one big joke
    I have waited now 4 weeks for my packages and one has been in customs 3 times (in china) still not in Finland.

So maby patience will help. Hey got one package last week what has been sailing between china and finland for several months (did order it september 2012). So Could DX please update the shipping information to 7days - 7 months instead of 7-30 working days?
    Posts(63) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere