Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Problem with DX points approved pictures received

• adibg1992 Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:03 PM Reply
    Hello, I have a problem though with DX points. So now I have approved the videos and photos 34 but I only Dodo of 6 pictures 2 points minimum, and the rest do not sharpen Why can someone answer me. I bother to do quality pictures and videos with HD camera and 1080p images with HDR quality, and I put the logo on the DX front of the camera to see in YouTbe. And you make fun of me. It just will not tolerate. You'll find an alternative to DX.com If you do something about it!
    Here you also see how DX points have given me http://club.dx.com/reviews/photos/u/adibg1992
    Posts(63) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:26 PM Reply
    Adnan, before anything else, it is not advisable to broadcast your name and address on the internet. You should remove those unboxing videos and stills that show any personal details until you have edited them.

We can analyse the pros and cons of why only some of your submissions have been accepted after you have done that, but please be prepared for some honest criticism.

Very little of your English makes any sense so when you respond, try writing your message in your Bulgarian language and translate it in Google. Please use short sentences and take care with spelling and grammar.
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:27 PM Reply
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:30 PM Reply
    Cutting on a metal plate with a ceramic knife is not good for the knife or the plate. The knife is brittle so it can chip. The knife is very hard so it can scratch the plate.
    Remembering 30 years.

• adibg1992 Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:54 PM Reply
    If you see me what cut with ceramic knife. You do not talk like that. I have not got it as an ornament, but to work for me. That's my problem if dull or break. RIGHT!

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:59 PM Reply
    You seem to not understand my post. If you break it, it will not work for you.
    Remembering 30 years.

• adibg1992 Friday, April 26, 2013 12:11 AM Reply
    sheepish
    I understand

ozOzo,
    For this video I talk to do not see my name and address. Already corrected
    http://club.dx.com/reviews/videos/166288/29808
    And yet, I can not speak or write English as well for this use Google Translate and then get some meaningful differences. Of words and sentences. For which I apologize.
    Greetings: Adnan

post edited by adibg1992 on 4/26/2013 at 12:14 AM
  • FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 26, 2013 12:57 AM Reply
    I only looked at a couple of the images at random. Each one seemed to have been assigned points.
    Is the problem that you have some pictures which have not been given any points?
    Or is the problem that you didn't get enough points for those that did receive points?

DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

Posts(3432) | Reviews | Tip post

• adibg1992 Friday, April 26, 2013 1:50 AM Reply
    FallenArchangel
    Look, frankly, there are 2 problems.
    1. The first problem is that I have given points for all approved photos. I have only the first 6 of 28 sledvashtite have given 0 DX points. I want to know why.
    2. The second problem is that these pictures and videos that I have given points. You gave me the minimum possible points for pics 2 points, 3 points for clips. Also wants taco yeah I know why. I'm shooting them with high quality photos and videos available for the 21st century!
    Videos are my HD 1080p
    Photos with HDR quality 8 megapixel camera
    (This text was translated by Google translator)
    Greetings: Adnan

post edited by adibg1992 on 4/26/2013 at 1:51 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 26, 2013 2:53 AM Reply
    * take care with spelling and grammar.

* Also wants taco

:/
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere