Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Why I have to open a ticket on images+videos...?

• 13557 Saturday, August 31, 2013 12:24 AM Reply
    I have to always open a ticket(case) if I want to "approve pending" uploaded images and videos.
    Why they cannot check these automatically like before times ?
    - Also DX.com don't recognize my username: 13557 (Could this be the problem behind pending images+videos)

Why I'm the only one that must always manually check every pending image+video by opening a ticket ?
    Tip me to spread the good
    Posts(175) | Reviews | Tip post

• Veltnar Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:06 PM Reply
    You are not the only one. They just don't check this reviews.
    Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• badillin Sunday, September 1, 2013 12:07 PM Reply
    I have like 15 videos almost 1 year old that havent been approved, thats why i stopped reviewing, taking photos or videos...

No response ever, so not worth it

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• siimsimsiim Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:27 AM Reply
    Me too, 3 video's pending and if I want to I can upload 10 more but they never get accepted so I don't want to get the time for the video's to upload.. One year pending..
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zanga2 Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:36 AM Reply
    It seems that DX is not checking reviews, pictures and or videos, i have opened two tickets and they "do not understand me".
    Posts(142) | Reviews | Tip post

• siimsimsiim Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:47 AM Reply
    Yesterday they told me my video's would get approved today but still nothing..
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• gorandi Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:09 AM Reply
    Looks like writing review for dx products is pure waste of time ,making videos and pics as well
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere