Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

why was not delivered to me ?

• surhaybakis Friday, November 1, 2013 6:10 AM Reply
    I think deliver to mailbox is sow wrong ! anybody can take my package. why did you do that so ? I didn't like this way for delivering. Is it true way ? I paid YOU. not your mailbox.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 1, 2013 6:44 AM Reply
    DX can only deliver to the address you gave them. If your mailbox is not secure, it's not DX's fault if it gets stolen. Did your package have tracking? If so someone would have to sign for it. If it didn't, you've learned a lesson. ALWAYS pay extra for tracking if the total amount is under $15.00. Especially if your mail gets stolen often.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• surhaybakis Friday, November 1, 2013 6:52 AM Reply
    i talked with my public post office they told me it cant be so. they told must be signed to deilver. but anybody sign that. and also on package no barcode or something of my public post office. if worker of post office take our packages we cannot never find our itmes. i think there is a problem. All items are wonderful same like photos very good but this situation is problem.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 1, 2013 7:07 AM Reply
    Unless you have a friend or family member you can have your packages mailed to, I suggest not ordering things online if you mail gets stolen often. DX can't guarantee safe delivery to you if your mailman or neighbors are stealing your mail.

Can you have someone else order items for you who doesn't have their mail stolen?

Are you sure it was actually delivered, and not possibly still on the way? Packages can sometimes take up to 2 months to be delivered. Did your post office say it was definitely delivered?
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• Simonetti2010 Friday, November 1, 2013 7:10 AM Reply
    If someone from your postal service STEALS a package addressed to you, how exactly is that DX's fault?
    How would a barcode help with that? DO you relly believe that someone who steals packages from postal offices give a damn about scanning the barcode?

I think you have more of a local social/criminal problem than a problem with DX.

"I’m addicted to placebos. I’d give them up, but it
    wouldn’t make any difference." ............ Jay Leno

Posts(1120) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere