Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Computer)
Computer

SK-999WN Network Card

• miksontije Monday, November 25, 2013 12:20 AM Reply
    If anyone have this card and alfa awus036h,im interested how is 999wn compared to alfa,sensitivity and power. i see they have simular uotput power in db. is this card working with backtrack 5,monitiring and injection? tnx for answers
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• chirusa Monday, November 25, 2013 1:03 PM Reply
    I have SK-999WN and I would say it is pretty good card. It works good with BT 5. I haven't done real tests yet. Btw if you are using Win Xp Drivers suck - in my case driver on the disk is most probably damaged and it can't be run. Under Win 7 works great. I have managed to capture some handshakes with it and could inject wep packets.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• miksontije Monday, November 25, 2013 1:40 PM Reply
    tnx a lot. i have tp link 722n and i tested it with alfa awus036h. with myfriend alfa i have 20db beather reception than tp link. at the same ap with alfa i have 50db and with tp linh 70,witch is best result i have with it. it is normaly when alfa output power is 30db(1000mw) and tp link is rated to 20db(100mw). i like alfa,but in my country there is more n networks,but alfa dont suport it. i ask this question becouse sk999 is n capabile too and it have same power as alfa in specification. if someone can test,or compare sk999 with alfa i will appreciated it. tnx

• miksontije Monday, November 25, 2013 1:56 PM Reply
    i hawe w7,but i hope that driver problem with xp can be fixed with original chipset manufacturer driver,if chinese dont work. i look test in yt,man testing sk 8000n(same chip as sk999) and he says that this card is good,and with it pick more ap than he done with alfa.

«Reply to this thread (in Computer)
Computer

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere