Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

AUD.DX 5 - 7 days is a lie DO NOT BELIEVE!!

• Jeen Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:09 PM Reply
    Bought this last week, has been in PaymentConfirmed for 1 week. Multiple Livechats and they have given me varying dates for the shipout including 1-3 days from delivery. Now we are onto from 1 week to 20 days blaming restocking and no stock, the item is clearly in stock on the website. Now we are agreeing 1 week to get it. However I don't see the PaymentConfirmed being changed soon. Not happy. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, first time dealing with DX really very disappointed.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:39 PM Reply
    I had checked your order 131119132012836440 that sku961218161 External link is out of stock.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
    And how about we provide $20 coupon code for compensation.
    If you wish to change or cancel your order, please let us know. Thank you.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jeen Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:15 PM Reply
    Hi Suki
    Don't really care if you give me a coupon code, most likely not going to buy from DX again. This post is just to serve as a warning to anyone who thinks you are truthful in the 5-7 days delivery promise that you aren't at all. Maybe if everyone who was let down by this promise were to post their experience that would help your company to see that just saying something is not good enough. You have to follow through with it. I will still wait and keep updating until I receive the item so that maybe this should give a good idea to all future customers.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:12 PM Reply
    @sukicai
    Do I get a 20$ coupon code every time my order isn't shipped within the promised time?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:55 AM Reply
    @Jeen
    Sorry for the insufficient stock problem in your order. We will start VMI system to backup most of DIRECT items.
    It will lauch next week, if possible, please do not disappoint in AU DIRECT service, we will try to improve it.
    Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jeen Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:30 PM Reply
    Hi Michelle
    No need to apologize to me. What you guys are doing is deceitful by promising 5-7 days DELIVERED when you obviously don't have the capability to do so, you should reconsider removing the 5-7 days delivery when it's not possible. However considering how much money this is creating for you, I doubt you will do so. It's now 10 days since I ordered and 8 working days. Still at Paymentconfirmed.

• grahamep Thursday, November 28, 2013 5:40 AM Reply
    Sadly, I have also found this post to be true. This is a quote from the AU DX webpage :

"AU Direct ensures that all the products can be supplied within 48 hours". That, plus the claimed 3-4 day shipping time equals quick delivery supposedly.

My order of 22 Nov is still in 'Prepare Shipment' as of 28 Nov.

Free Lesson 1 in Customer Service: Don't over promise and under deliver.
    Free Lesson 2 in Customer Service: If you don't have stock, tell the customer before they pay and have a reasonable expectation that DX will deliver as promised.
    Free Lesson 3 in Customer Service: If you are flooded with orders and getting behind in processing them, it's easier to say so once on your website than manage many customers who have not received what you promised.

In other words, just be honest and upfront with stock and delivery claims as they vary from time to time.

All the best.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jeen Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:21 PM Reply
    Latest update from this joke of a business. Livechat told me this product will never be in stock and I have to change or cancel. They didn't even send me an email and were going to let me wait forever without any updates. I have cancelled my order and will never buy from DX again. Hope this serves as a warning to everyone.

• mokama888 Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:26 PM Reply
    same problem here even DX.com have to cancel order after 4 weeks waiting stock likely not going to buy from DX again too.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:36 PM Reply
    @grahamep
    Sorry for the trouble in the order.
    I had checked your order, the status is " PartialShipped". SKU 961177623 was shipped on 11/28/2013 already with tracking number 556011584800. You can track the details in the link below frequently to get updated news:
    http://www.tollgroup.com/toll-global-express-track-trace?cn=#Tracking#
    As for the sku961184665, the External link is out of stock,do you want to wait or cancel the sku?
    Finally, thanks for your good suggestion.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere