Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Monthly Giveaways for Fault Finders (11 / 2013)

• Janmee Tuesday, December 3, 2013 8:21 PM Reply
    Dear Valued Members,

Here is the monthly activity of gifts for fault finders to the product page Error Report.

Thank you for all your supports. Many of you actively participated in and gave us a lot of assistance in identifying product data/price errors

In order to thank you for giving helpful and timely feedbacks, we counted Top 10 fault finders who actively reporting errors to receive a small token of our gratitude. Those winners will be notified via forum PM to confirm the shipping issues shortly.

Here is a list of top 10 fault finders of NOVEMBER 2013 (Ranking from high to low) :

@sheepish
    @DanielaTA
    @Labratoria
    @LAL
    @MicaelAndrade
    @Vladlenin
    @casperzito
    @[email protected]*****.net
    @JackVermicelli
    @ozOzo

Here is the gift you will get:

sku 91698

FandyFire 502B XM-LT6 1-Mode 510LM White LED Flashlight w/ Clip (1 x 18650)

I am sure you will like this awesome torch! This is also a nice Christmas gift for you. Of course, maybe some of you can get a nice New Year's gift next month!

Every of top 10 error finders will get one of this gift.

We will send out the gift via your latest ORDER. Please feedback us your latest order before 30/12/2013.

We intend to hold this kind of activity monthly. And the gifts will be varied every time! Keep reporting our page error and get the awesome gifts! Don't forget to click the Report Error button whenever you find the errors on the products page!

Once again, thank you all for your continued efforts and hope you continue to enjoy browsing and shopping on DX.

Janmee
    Dealextreme.com
    Posts(4706) | Reviews | Tip post

Janmee edited thread settings on 1/8/2014 at 1:33 PM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:26 PM Reply
    Urgh, again the prize is a flashlight and I'm not on it, I must be cursed. So must be gasbag :(

Janmee, please don't end your message with dealextreme.com, we're trying to get into a new generation and out with the old, in with the new. No more dealextreme.com, but DX.com.
    Only certain departments still need to learn in their e-mail notifications.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• Janmee Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:40 PM Reply
    @Voriki, come on, maybe you can be on list next time! Do you guys like our 2014 calendar(sku 444444)? I am considering whether this could be our next month's gift. By the way, we are dealextreme, I don't and won't change it, dealextreme is our name, dx.com is our website's url.
    Posts(4706) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:50 PM Reply
    No worries Janmee, I don't do it for the gifts, and a flashliught isn't high on my priority list, I'll do my best to make the list again next time.

I ordered the calendar yesterday, ofcourse hasn't shipped yet but I've got plenty of time, but I'm assuming the people in charge of stock fear they'll end up with too many unsold calendars?
    They already lowered the price and when I did a stockcheck through Livechat they confirmed there were still 600+ in stock. But would still be a nice gift for Fault Finders.

post edited by Voriki on 12/3/2013 at 10:38 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:16 PM Reply
    I am sure you will like this awesome torch!

Oh, yes! 1 mode, too - great. Thank you Janmee and DealExtreme. I might even overlook the {adjective removed because it made me laugh so much it must be in bad taste} brand name...

I'm still not getting emails for these PMs. Good to see some new names in the list. People shouldn't be able to use an email address as their user name.

Last order 131110001094048526 (which conveniently included a Li-ion/LiFePO4/NiMH charger and arrived yesterday).
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:17 PM Reply
    I'll do my best to make the list again next week.

Or next year. :P
    Remembering 30 years.

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:31 PM Reply
    Thanks Janmee, nice gift!
    My last order 131112001022880008 was shipped a few days ago but I’ll have to place another very soon… I’ll now need 18650 cells, a LiIon charger, spare O-rings, a thread-cleaning brush, silicone grease, conductive paste… did I forget anything?

I smell a conspiracy! That *\!#!?/* CEO of the Flashlight Nutters Club @gasbag11 put you up to this to recruit new members!
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:37 PM Reply
    You had to go and PM him. I was going to see how long it took him to realise by himself.

a thread-cleaning brush

I use an old toothbrush.

did I forget anything?

Heavy weight aluminium foil and high temperature (kapton) tape for improving the thermal path.
    Remembering 30 years.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:40 PM Reply
    I'll do my best to make the list again next week.

Or next year. :P

I got distracted, I edited my error out.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:02 AM Reply
    I smell a conspiracy! That *\!#!?/* CEO of the Flashlight Nutters Club gasbag11 put you up to this to recruit new members!

LOL. Admit nothing Janmee. ;)

(removed the @ so I wouldn't PM myself..... again) :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere