Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

dx stole my money, 3 months waiting, no items!

• SofiWoofy Monday, December 30, 2013 1:56 AM Reply
    three months ago i placed a usd111 order, I havent gotten my money and everytime i contact dx they ask me to wait 1 more week, they dont give me my money back and i dont know what to do! I just want my money back now! dont buy from this website! I have bought more than usd13k in *** and eb*y and this never happened before!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 12/30/2013 at 2:13 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 30, 2013 3:35 AM Reply
    Was your order shipped? What date did your (assumed) missing package ship?
    The tracking number was ever changed due to customs issues?

I don't believ your package was shipped under original tracking number 3 months ago, but has to be less than 2 months for sure, otherwise DX would've already supplied you with a solution.
    Perhaps better and accurate information would help you make your case here if you're trying to convice people.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• neilneil Friday, January 3, 2014 8:27 PM Reply
    I have been waiting 3 years for a refund. I contact dx every few months but they assign a new assist person each time who asks for the same information to be sent (yet) again and then nothing. Chat support gets no response.

Don't trust them with significant money amounts.

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 3, 2014 8:35 PM Reply
    @neilneil
    That sounds serious, but I'm sure DX is not the only one to blame

I see LAL wanted to help you 3 years ago inthreadid.427111 and had you given any information back then about tracking numbers of your RMA and your order no. it could've been resolved back then. But after a year tracking records get rdeleted and re-used by the postal services.

• neilneil Friday, January 3, 2014 9:31 PM Reply
    It is serious and you are wrong; dx are entirely to blame.

Firstly for shipping faulty equipment and secondly for not responding to their own RMA procedures.

Any delay in tracking info is entirely due to delays on dx part not mine so please don't try to imply it is anything other than dx fault.

As I mentioned in previous thread: I returned it the next day using the RTA forms and send sent photos of item, photos of envelope received, photos of shipping label. After a month I had heard nothing and contacted DX who wanted photos of previously mentioned items again. I obliged then heard nothing. After chasing again DX requested photo of postage receipt which I sent.

dx do nothing but request the same information (which has been provided) again and again.

They are not to be trusted.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 3, 2014 9:47 PM Reply
    I obliged then heard nothing. After chasing again DX requested photo of postage receipt which I sent.
    And all in the same ticket? You never closed your ticket?
    What's your single ticket reference ID?

Any delay in tracking info is entirely due to delays on dx part not mine so please don't try to imply it is anything other than dx fault.
    I never implied anything that DX is not at fault at all, but as long as I don't have all accurate details, I hold both parties responsible. You could respond correctly on the forum 3 years ago, who's to say you've done so in the tickets(for example, you did use only 1 single ticket, right?)

• neilneil Friday, January 3, 2014 10:20 PM Reply
    I have responded to all requests on the ticket and it is all on the same single ticket with all requests fully met. This is the procedure set up by dx, which I have followed precisely as requested.

@ Voriki Who are you to hold any parties responsible? Do you work for dx in an capacity? I have read your other posts and they appear suspiciously biased. Please keep your opinions and incorrect assumptions to yourself.

My post is here to serve as a warning to others.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 3, 2014 10:26 PM Reply
    Who are you to hold any parties responsible?
    If you post on a customer forum, be prepared to be judged by customers.
    Do you work for dx in an capacity?
    Nope
    I have read your other posts and they appear suspiciously biased
    Clearly you haven't read any of the extremely large number of posts containing criticism towards the flawed marketing department, silly and even unprofessional replies to CSE, the upper management who refuse to do their job properly or the IT-department that doesn't do anything but make the site worse.

Please keep your opinions and incorrect assumptions to yourself.
    My post is here to serve as a warning to others.

Again, this is a public customer forum, if you feel the need to share your experiernces, it's my right to try to expose any potential inaccuraties to either help you make your story more powerful, or to bash lies down.
    Again, I'm not saying you're telling any inaccuracies, but many customers on this forums have done so in the past, and that's why I believe that the other customers on the forum deserve the truth.

• neilneil Friday, January 3, 2014 10:59 PM Reply
    Wow - we are so lucky to have an exposer of truth on here. What would we do without you to highlight all of the pretend customers who lie about the service they have received from dx? And all this without any ego trip or kickback from dx whatsoever.

Doesn't change a thing about my warning regarding dx.

dx supply faulty goods - fact.
    dx do not respond in a timely manner to their own returns procedures - fact.
    dx request the same information multiple times on the same ticket - fact.
    If you provide all requested information you still receive no response from dx - fact.
    When using the dx chat facility and dx response is inadequate then after pressing email chat dialogue; no email is received - fact

As a customer I find all of the above unacceptable. I advise anyone to think carefully before parting with significant cash to any company that behaves in such a manner.

A forum is a good way to communicate such a warning apart from the obvious drawback.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, January 4, 2014 9:35 AM Reply
    fact?
    so far you've refused to provide any facts(no order number, no ticket reference to even support your claim), so fact schmact.
    For me this is over, with every post you make like this, you're less likely to receiev any help.
    Had you responded to the original request LAL made, you'd have gotten your refund for sure.
    Had you properly responded to mine, I could've helped and the chances'd be bigger to have yourr way.
    But now...you're on your own kiddo.

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere