Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Using coupons

• jpcw Monday, January 6, 2014 11:08 AM Reply
    How do you use a coupon. I signed up and have 2 coupons listed under "my coupons" one for $10 and one for $5 however when I placed my order and paid for it I wasn't given an option to use the coupons and was charged the full amount to my credit card. Both coupons a listed as active and my order was way above the amount listed as a minimum for the coupons.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:40 AM Reply
    @jpcw
    Sorry for late reply.
    Please take the link below for reference:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1337556
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• jpcw Tuesday, January 7, 2014 11:23 AM Reply
    Ok I eventually found it thanks. I must say that it is very has to see on the aud.dx.com website and way too easy to miss. So far my experience has not been good and I am unlikely to use the aud site again and possibly not the dx site at all.

Your aud site is very misleading and tricks the user into thinking the prices are in australian dollars when they are realy in USD as well as making it hard to find simple things such as adding coupons. My first and probably last purchase has not been a pleasant experience.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:40 PM Reply
    @jpcw ,
    Thanks for your suggestion, we will ask IT people to add the Currency logo "US $" in aud.dx.com. The positon will be placed beside " Free Shipping". Then all buyers will realized that all prices are based on the US DOLLARS.

Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hoo2014 Monday, November 2, 2015 11:28 AM Reply
    Why not give all dx users one free $10 Coupon/Gift card every month instead of a $3 Giftcard
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Hoo2014 on 11/2/2015 at 11:33 AM
«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere