Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

REFUNED THAT DIDN'T PAID BY DEAL EXTREME

• ger123 Tuesday, January 7, 2014 1:13 AM Reply
    I LIKE TO WARN ALL THE INNOCENT CUSTOMERS TO BE CAREFUL WITH DEAL EXTREME I DIDN'T WANT TO ACCEPT AN EXCHANGE FOR A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THEY PROMISE ME A REFUNED TO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND GAVE ME A TRANSACTION NUMBER FOR THAT , EVERY TIME THAT I CHECK NOTHING WAS IN MY ACCOUNT 3 TIMES DURING 6 MONTH'S ALWAYS THEY SAID THAT THE REFUNED WAS SENT.... BUT PAY PAL RECEIVE NOTHING FROM THEM OF COURSE ME TOO "NOTHING=0" STILL WAITING FOR ABOUT 10 MONTH'S ...BE CAREFUL WITH THAT THIEVES AND LIERS !!!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:43 AM Reply
    *subscribed*
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• ger123 Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:03 PM Reply
    you are liers i contact you thrue this ticket number maybe 10 times and you always gave me the same un vtrue reply wio

• chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:35 PM Reply
    @ger123
    sorry but would you please wait a few more days,we will write to paypal and ask them to check this problem,please don't worry.
    Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:24 PM Reply
    you are liers
    Just to make sure you know, neither me nor Vlad are staffmembers, but experienced customers(but maybe not for too long anymore in my case).

we will write to paypal and ask them to check this problem,please don't worry.
    After 6 months? Why hasn't this happened 4 months ago?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• ger123 Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:57 PM Reply
    WHY only now i did it already for the third time with that stupid ticket number and nothing happened with that since August. dx are giving me some transaction number that Pay pal know nothing about that number 3 TIMES.....!!! 3 TIMES.....!!! and now you are asking WHY JUST NOW ? .....they drive me crazy already with their lies .....i am an airline staff and i am buying in DX for how many years for me for my family and friends in the airline so many products i really will not become poor without that 100$ but i don't like to feel like a fool ....i will make you sucvh a bad reputation that no one will deal with you anymore if you will not solve my problem ,gang of thieves and liers .

• chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:09 PM Reply
    @ger123
    Hi,we have sent message to your address: gers***@***.co.il .We just got the reply from Paypal.
    Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

• ger123 Wednesday, January 8, 2014 5:51 PM Reply
    i saw already the message you send but nothing ...you are still lie to me that you sent the refuned ???...WERE IS THE MONEY BLOWN IN THE AIR ???... I SAW ALSO THE ANSWER OF PAYPAL THEY DIDN'T SEE ANY MONEY FOR MEW DURING ALL THE LAST YEAR TILL NOW ......LIERS.

• ger123 Wednesday, January 8, 2014 6:19 PM Reply
    once PAYPAL didn't saw any refund money for me during 2013 till today,second ISRAEL PAYPAL didn't saw any refund money for me during that period of time ,third my bank account didn't saw ant refuned from DX OR PAYPAL for me during this period of time and you customer support and forum agents are playing with me and lie to me with that stupid game of fake letters ...WERE IS THAT MONEY ???

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, January 8, 2014 6:36 PM Reply
    10 months?! this might be a long shot but when you registered your DX account, which email did you use, the paypal email or a different address?
    ps this thread is in the "Site Bug Reports" section which is only for reporting errors about DX site
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere