Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Different Tack & Happy New Year

• nickbo Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:43 AM Reply
    Well, here goes a different approach to the usual ranting and raving !
    I am used to AU.DX orders taking about two weeks from ordering to show up in Perth.

So.
    A Request.

I just submitted and paid for order 140108132014143470
    It contains items that I would like to give my young bloke who is heading away on a ski Trip to Japan on Monday week. If DX staff are reading this, it would be great if you could please put this up the picking order list to ensure that it gets away in the next day or so ? As I said, not expecting it but if you could please, that would be great.
    Cheers
    Nickbo
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:21 AM Reply
    Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

Did you verify if what you've ordered is actually presently in stock?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickbo Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:40 AM Reply
    Well Voriki,

Thanks for chipping in but I expect the request will elicit any stock issues.

Cheers

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:42 AM Reply
    @nickbo
    Thank you for ordering from AU direct.
    I have checked your order, we are currently out of stock on your items.
    You can wait a few more days, or if your are in a hurry, you can cancel the order for a refund.
    Further questions please click the link below to open ticket service:
    https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickbo Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:03 AM Reply
    Thanks for the prompt reply.

No problems with stock. If any of it does come in, please ship as soon as possible.

Thanks

• nickbo Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:35 PM Reply
    Well. some of my order turned up today. 16th January from a 9th January order date. None of the stuff was in stock at the time ordered but here we are, 7 days and on my doorstep.

Thanks for the prompt service. It seems that being pleasant rather than screaming and raving like a lunatic (yup, as I too have done in the past) works.. :)

Enjoy your Chinese New Year holiday.

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere