Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Declining quality of support and DX in general

• Stephen.H Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:22 PM Reply
    Dear DX,

I have been a customer at DX for several years now. But it seems that of late, the quality of support and the site itself has declined drastically. I don't know what internal policy was changed and why, but i feel like switching to a competitor and i didn't have this problem before in the past few years. Maybe DX management decided to hire cheap labor from somewhere, or that they have a social project going on where the mentally challenged are allowed to reply to customers.

Both cases do not seem like logical choices to me. I don't want to exaggerate too much, i just want to get my point across. I usually don't say anything unless it's worth saying, and the only thing i want to achieve here is for you guys to at least give it your best shot to retain your loyal customers. My first order dates back to 2008, so that's almost 6 years of loyalty right there. Please don't tell me that this means absolutely nothing to you. I've ordered a lot from you guys in the past and if you fix the issues i'I've highlighted (not being able to view your review page if you have a dot (.) or dash (-) in your username for example) i will be continuing doing so in the future.

Best regards,

Stephen
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:48 PM Reply
    Sad to say, but I have to agree with you. This doesn't seem like the same site anymore.

It's getting hard to believe anything that staff says lately, and the descriptions on some of their items are a joke, or downright lies. I've already curtailed ordering from here, and only things I can't find anywhere else. Not too long ago, I would have ordered from DX first, even at a slightly higher price. But with all the prices being raised lately, (with no explanation from staff) that's no longer the case.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• zvijezdojebac Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:32 PM Reply
    I completely agree with your comments. I am very disappointed with the latest events and attitude towards customers. Several years, I was buying here with pleasure.

Now this is no longer the case

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.dealextreme.com
    Posts(52) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:37 PM Reply
    I agree
    As I'm currently not so "urgently" in need of something I put of from buying and will someday soon be buying more on competitor sites. DX has made one too many slip-ups.

Especially in the ticket department I'm having great difficulty with my allocated ticket operator.
    I had a previous ticket with W****(censored the name for privacy reasons) and it took a whole month to come to a solution about a problem with a coupon code because she simply refused to listen to me and check things out.
    When that got resolved I had to open an order delay ticket for a different order and who answers my ticket…yup, it's W****.
    I already told her 5 or so times in those 2 tickets combined that I demanded a different ticket operator because she doesn't read what I'm writing, and she simply ignores those messages.

Yes, DX lost me as a faithful customer unless they really start stepping up their game. It wasn't just W**** that made me come to this conclusion but I could name a heap of different reasons why I believe that DX is hurting many of their customers. But point is, every single DX department has now dissappointed me…every…single…department...
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bonham Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:07 AM Reply
    +1
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere