Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Order taking too long

• xMediEvilx Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:39 PM Reply
    Hello, I sended a messege yesterday about my telephone. The shipment had to take between 7-10 days and those days passed and still I haven`t received my telephone. Hopefully you'll answer me today. If you need an information about my order or anything els, tell me fast, because I cannot wait any longer. On the tracking number, the last date was the 18.01 at the PVG or something like that. Today we are the 29, but my order started (fullshipment on 13.01, collection on 16.01).
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:13 AM Reply
    7 ~ 10 business days is the time it normally takes to be shipped from DX's warehouse, not the time it takes to be delivered to you.

Orders normally take 2 ~ 6 weeks to arrive (after the shipping date) so your order is not even close to being late yet.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• xMediEvilx Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:30 AM Reply
    Yes I checked it, A LOT OF TIMES, it gives me 3 things:

Year Status Location Destination Country Date
    2014 Collection 20094905 CA 20140116 1344
    2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 20110600 CA 20140116 2009
    2014 NULL PVG CA 20140118 2228

That`s why. Thx for the fast answer, I`ll be awating for my product then. Thank you. :)

• xMediEvilx Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:53 AM Reply
    I'm dissapointed of the way that you presented the shipping of a product. When I read the information, I was given the impression that the delivery to Canada was within 7-10 business days. Therefor I won't order anything els, because I think that you were incorrect. Because of the unclear description for the time for the delivery, I lost a couple of hundred dollars, which no one can return them. I'm dissapointed.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:09 AM Reply
    You must not have done much shopping from sites in China. EVERY site I've checked says: "Ships within X ~ X days". NONE of them say: "Delivered in X ~ X days". If you don't understand the difference, don't blame DX (or any other site) for your wrong assumptions.
    Ask them.

• xMediEvilx Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:05 PM Reply
    Really? The how can you explain, the last site from which I made a puchase said from 3-7 days shipment/delivery (I don't remember, since it was 5 months ago) and I received my item EXACTLY on the 7th day. I chose the option from 3-7 for which I had to pay an X amount of money. Do you want the site, or my words are more than enough? I don't care what was written on the site, the thing is that I received the item on the 7th day of my purchase from the option 3-7 days. ;)

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:29 PM Reply
    I chose the option from 3-7 for which I had to pay an X amount of money.

That's a completely different story, isn't it? Did you pay for expedited shipping for this order? Comparing expedited shipping from one site, to free shipping from another site is not a fair comparison.

I'll accept your word, but I was talking about free shipping because you mentioned 7 ~ 10 days, which is the time given for FREE standard shipping.
    Ask them.

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere