Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

HOW DO I SEE IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK?????

• Muffle Thursday, February 6, 2014 11:18 PM Reply
    This is so Annoying. I recieved an e-mail from DX saying that "one ore more items" in my order are temporary out of stock. I can apparently remove this/these item/items from my order, BUT THERE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING WHICH ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE, so How the F can I resolve the issue? ANYONE? *SIGH*

(Ofc i have checked all items in the order and i cant find anything on any of them that says they are not available...)
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Muffle Thursday, February 6, 2014 11:25 PM Reply
    Sorry for my Rage... Just saw some other threads with people having the exact same problem. Apparently DX doesn't care about this issue. Might very well be my last order here... peace.

• Muffle Friday, February 7, 2014 6:34 PM Reply
    By that comment you are indirectly saying that you have no problem with this issue, Vladlenin. Good for you Sir, LOL.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 7, 2014 10:12 PM Reply
    Ofcourse Vlad doesn't care, nor do I, but then again, we're not DX staffmembers, just customers like you, but we don't like whiners that much.

Too bad you never read things trough, as in every thread mentioning your similar problem also offered a perfect solution on how you're able to find out. So go find it instead of being lazy just like the others posting a thread expecying the simplest answer being given to you.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere