Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

help, do not use it

• zeronb Friday, February 07, 2014 8:55 PM Reply
    can someone help me and tell me the steps how to use it since I bought it I have been archived thanks!
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Vladlenin Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 07, 2014 9:41 PM Reply
    Didn't you received the 1 x Chinese / English user manual mentioned in the packing list?
    Galiza Nação!
    Galiza is NOT Spain

Posts(11458) | Reviews | Tip post

• zeronb Friday, February 07, 2014 9:56 PM Reply
    Hi Vladlenin, yes! understanding something of a code 0000 but never asked me in the phone, my English is very basic with me handling translator, any clue would help me, thanks

• Vladlenin Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 07, 2014 10:03 PM Reply
    All I can say is any Bluetooth device needs to be paired ans sometimes a PIN code is necessary. How to put the device in pairing mode and how to make a proper connection should be in that manual. Ask someone who understands English to help you.
    Galiza Nação!
    Galiza is NOT Spain

Posts(11458) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rubychen @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, February 08, 2014 10:56 AM Reply
    Hello @zeronb,
    Yes, as Vladlenin said, would you kindly refer to the user manaul.
    If we response you here, it also are english steps.
    Hope you can refer to your friends who knows well about english or knows well about this product.
    Hope everything goes well with you.

Best regards.
    Ruby
    Posts(720) | Reviews | Tip post

• zeronb Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:14 AM Reply
    Hello, Vladlenin and ruby ​​thanks, I could make it work on a phone with android on my iphone but I could not, at least it works well, thank you very much case closed

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere