Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Change in DX points timestamps

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 8, 2014 4:39 PM Reply
    The timestamps of each line on my DX points page has changed. Is DX playing around with the time zone?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 8, 2014 8:33 PM Reply
    I have no idea if mine changed or not. Never paid attention to the times, just the amount. It wasn't from when they changed the forum time format to their own time? What reason would they have to change them?
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 9, 2014 4:46 AM Reply
    The time zone of the DX Points changed some time during the last 30 days. When was the forum time changed?

Wait a mo... I thought the Referral Points time zone hadn't changed but I wasn't looking far enough back. It did change, between 13 Jan and 15 Jan.
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 9, 2014 5:53 AM Reply
    I don't remember when the forum times changed, but it seems like maybe December. I know I asked about it then, but I don't remember which thread. If I can find it, I'll let you know here.
    Ask them.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 9, 2014 6:08 AM Reply
    Got it. It was in the "riddles" thread and I mentioned it on Dec. 11., so it was probably changed on the 10th, or 9th at the earliest.
    Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 9, 2014 6:15 AM Reply
    Interesting then that they took so long to change the points time zone as well. Maybe it's completely separate, or maybe the IT department took a long time to fix it (sadly believable).
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 9, 2014 6:29 AM Reply
    Sadly believable or totally expected? We've seen that the IT dept. can work very fast when they want to, like removing the old prices after the price hikes recently. Yet people are still getting those "One or more of your items are out of stock" emails that don't say which item/s. That's over 18 months that I know of. I don't know how much longer before that. That's when I first started posting here. You would think 18 months is more than enough time to fix that. Obviously, the IT dept. is very "well connected".
    Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:28 AM Reply
    Timestamps for referral points are now rounded to end with a 1 or 6 instead of 0 of 5 as they used to be.
    Remembering 30 years.

«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere