Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Why is DX wasting my time and their's ???

• MikeAusD Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:27 PM Reply
    I have just received this email -
    "We are writing for your order : 13122300102...... which was sent by Aupost, with a tracking number:ZH8813......... ,
    We've checked your order status:Australia Post Center has already received goods. Goods are being delivering to customers. Have you received the package so far? If you have not received the package, would you PLS have a check at your local post office and see if they have the package for you waiting for pick up. "

The DX website verifies that on January 20th (three weeks ago) I confirmed with DX that I had received complete delivery of this order.

Can't DX check that before sending out useless emails ?

Mike
    Posts(621) | Reviews | Tip post

• chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 17, 2014 5:56 PM Reply
    @MikeAusD
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    We will never do that again,thanks for your support with DX.
    Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 17, 2014 11:00 PM Reply
    To check whether you've receieved an order or not is mostly for personal use, not much use to DX except for statistics, every couple of weeks here there's a topic here about some guy who accidently confiormed receipt of the package while it was still in transit, so it is not reliable if DX followed this as it'll lead to DX claiming that you did indeed receieve your package while you may not have,and you'll have lost every right to claim a refund/reshipment if it's actually lost.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere