Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

blocked kICCY QUAD CORE PHONE

• brankos1 Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:58 PM Reply
    hI
    As e new, my
    KICCY MTK6582 (Quad-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5 IPS, Wi-Fi, GPS, ROM 4GB) has been blocked, and the screen doesnt accept commands.
    Help?
    regular taking out the battery doesnt take effect
    Thanks
    Brankos1
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Sunday, February 16, 2014 9:49 PM Reply
    first, you are aware you posted this in the 'Lock Pick' section instead of phones right? also if your question is about a specific product post the thread under that item's forum so everyone knows what item you are talking about
    re phone, when you say 'blocked' do you mean the phone service is not available to this phone(i.e IMEI block)? only phones that are reported to be lost/stolen are typically blocked by carrier
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11989) | Reviews | Tip post

• jackfook @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:44 PM Reply
    Hello @brankos1,
    Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you .
    Would you please let me know more about the problems of the cell phone?
    Would you please take out the battery and put it in and see if the problem is solved?
    Have a nice day.
    Posts(1390) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere