Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Gold Battery 2430mAHfor HTC-HD2 Charging Problems

• SitoDX Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:03 AM Reply
    Dear Forum participants,

I've bought a High capacity Gold Battery for HTC phone:HD2....2430mAH, and after 2 charges, the indicator in the phone lights red (the signal for charging) but the battery does not get charge anymore.
    I've also tried charge it via my computer usb port with the same result.

Does anyone have experience with this product know if there is other procedure to follow?

this is the link to the product
    http://dx.com/es/p/replacement-3-7v-2430mah-battery-for-htc-hd2-golden-246320
    Kind Regards,
    SitoDX
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:21 AM Reply
    Sorry to say it, but that's what happens when you buy a really cheap, really crappy, no-name battery. Make a ticket to return it if you haven't had it too long.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• jackfook @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:05 PM Reply
    Hello @SitoDX,
    Sorry for the delay in answering your question.
    Please kindly contact our Customer Service here: https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Aftersales.NewDefectivex, we will follow up your issue in the ticket, thank you.
    Thanks for your time and patience.
    Have a nice day.
    Posts(1390) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere