Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

HELP DX scammed/fraud me!!

• kenpie Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:41 AM Reply
    i had made an order on Jan 15 consisting of 6 items which are 4 ejuice and 2 ecigs. The juice were shipped on Jan 21 and the ecig was shipped on Feb 21. both were untrackable. I contacted DX they told me they were returned to DX because both of them failed securcity check.

On Feb 28. DX refunded back my money. i got a confirmation email saying that my refund confirmed and was successful. BUT when i check my Prepaid gift card, NO MONEY WAS REFUNDED. I need help PLEASE!
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by kenpie on 3/5/2014 at 7:48 AM
  • chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 24, 2014 3:18 PM Reply
    @kenpie
    Sorry for the reouble.
    Phoebe_liu has answered your ticket B59FE19FD46745F0A88CA79FE61D01D9 already.
    The e-cig is prohibited,your package was hold by customs,please don't worry,we will offer you the solution via the ticket.
    Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 24, 2014 8:58 PM Reply
    So the customer will get a complete solution? A full refund? The customer was not at fault as it's legal to import in his country, but DX is trying to sell goods they're not allowed to sell.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• kenpie Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:03 AM Reply
    @voriki two of my packages failed security check in China Customs, they were returned to DX and DX is going to reship the packages to me asap. BUT what I want is compensation for faster shipping. my order was shipped 1 month ago. when I couldn't track it after 10+days after being shipped I told DX about the problem and all they told me was its in transit to me and wait more days. last week I was told by DX that my first package was returned to DX by China Customs. that means my package stayed in China for 1 month. for this I want compensation for faster shipping.

• kenpie Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:06 AM Reply
    also its not possible for me to get a refund because I used a prepaid gift card. I will get a successful refund but the money wont get in my card. so it'll be useless. ill lose over 50 dollars. Also DX suggestion for my compensation was $5 store credit. if you give me $5 store credit, might as well use the pay and pay for faster shipping to me.

• chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:56 PM Reply
    @kenpie
    Sorry but we checked that you paid the order via credit card,and your order 140115001023188483 has been refunded on 2/28/2014 5:48:31 PM,It usually needs 1 to 7 working days for your bank or credit establishment to process the refund.Please kindly note that you are encouraged to contact the card issuing bank to find out if the credit refund has been affected.Please check the reply from your ticket B59FE19FD46745F0A88CA79FE61D01D9.
    Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere