Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Order140210001029677343 sku 121720 glass broken

• pronchai Saturday, February 22, 2014 3:43 PM Reply
    Order Number 140210001029677343 sku 121720
    TrustFire TR-3T6 XM-L T6 5-Mode 2500LM Memory 3-LED White Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650 / 3 x 18650) i have get it now. but it's cover glass has broken. Can you sent a new cover glass to me pleas.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• pronchai Saturday, February 22, 2014 3:52 PM Reply
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:46 PM Reply
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 2/22/2014 at 8:50 PM
  • ChelseaTom @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:02 PM Reply
    Hi @pronchai,

Please kindly contact our Customer Service here: https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index, we will follow up your issue in the ticket, thank you.
    Posts(480) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:08 AM Reply
    So a very helpful volunteering customer whose has truly deserved his forum top 10 badge has already given the best possible advice, then comes in a staffmember leading the customer further away from the correct solution…
    GB gave directions to 1 option and 1 option only, which is the best suitable case.
    CT on the other hand leads the customer to a place with a gazillion options of which none of them actually correctly reflect the problem, Aftersales.NewDefective is officially for broken goods during transport, but also meant for aftersales repair services which is not mentioned(thus the customer would NEVER find the correct informationà
    On top of that GB actually did the effort to hyperlink his url so the customer(pronchai) had all the convenience to simply click. A staffmember who cannot grasp the simplicity to hyperlink an url should not give any kind of support, as this is a vital part of customer service.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere