Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

DXMALL Feedback Collection

• awingw @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 24, 2014 9:59 PM Reply
    Dear Customers,

Now our new branch DXMALL.com has been online for 2 weeks since 8th Feb.
    We cherish any great suggestion from our each customers. No matter what kind of suggestion, including system, products, service, if you have any suggestion or feedback for DXMALL, We do welcome anyone to post here or submit via our advice center.

Best Regards,
    Awing
    Staff From DX/DXMALL Marketing Team.
    @awingw, if you need me.
    Since google ads rules restriction, all e-cigs removed from dx.com,
    But E-Cigs& accessories are restarting FOR Sale on Volumerate.com
    Posts(43) | Reviews | Tip post

LAL edited thread settings on 10/19/2014 at 11:06 PM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 24, 2014 10:51 PM Reply
    Advice center? So DX(MALL) now starts taking advice from customers? Or does it want to make it appear as such?
    Advice given to DX in the past has always been ignored, so why is it now any different?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• awingw @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 24, 2014 11:05 PM Reply
    @Voriki, nice to see you again.
    If we ignored your feedback, we would not cost so much time to reply you.
    You are one of valued customers for DX. No matter what you think of DX right now, but i am still happy that you still pay attention on DX news. That is why i pay attention to your any feedback to us.
    Now you can post your suggestion here, we will not let them run away from our eyes.
    we will response any customer any advice we got.
    Trust me.
    @awingw, if you need me.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 24, 2014 11:18 PM Reply
    @awingw, you're part of the marketing department, right?
    For 4 months now I'm waiting for a response from [email protected] where I had gotten a reply about a compensation that was promised to me. It was admitted that e-mails are often simply deleted without even reading them, so I should believe that attention is being paid to feedback?

So to sum up whatever you said(because all my faith in DX marketing services are gone, because there have ALWAYS been lies)

If we ignored your feedback, we would not cost so much time to reply you.
    Apparantly 4 months isn't much time, and responses are ONLY given when making a public complaint on the forum.
    Ofcourse, this is a different subject, a new DX outlet and not a contest, but it's being run and is being advertised by the same incompetent people. How would this be any different?
    You are one of valued customers for DX.
    Too bad DX treats us just as bad as it does to new customers(I don't want preferential treatment, I want fair treatment to ALL customers, but now no one receives it)
    No matter what you think of DX right now, but i am still happy that you still pay attention on DX news.
    Ofcourse, because I don't want other customers to fall into the same traps as it has happened in the past, I want people to be properly informed in an objective manner, whether it'd be good or bad.
    That is why i pay attention to your any feedback to us.
    Maybe, but will it change anything?
    Now you can post your suggestion here, we will not let them run away from our eyes.
    Ofcourse you can't ignore it, it's public, and those you can't ignore, whereas a form or e-mail is private and those are promptly ignored and deleted.
    we will response any customer any advice we got.
    Like The Product Department does for every Price Match and Product Request(=they don't)?
    Trust me.
    If you're making a joke, April fools is still a month away.

• awingw @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:34 AM Reply
    @voriki,
    For 4 months now I'm waiting for a response from [email protected] where I had gotten a reply about a compensation that was promised to me.
    For this question, after confirmed with my co-worker who was charge of this project tomorrow, i will try my best to give you a satisfying response asap.

Apparantly 4 months isn't much time, and responses are ONLY given when making a public complaint on the forum.
    Ofcourse, this is a different subject, a new DX outlet and not a contest, but it's being run and is being advertised by the same incompetent people. How would this be any different?

If DXMALL can not take response your request via DM service system or any instant message tool in time, you can email me or skype (you got my skype), i will come out to follow this in a short time or @awingw, you can find me.

Too bad DX treats us just as bad as it does to new customers(I don't want preferential treatment, I want fair treatment to ALL customers, but now no one receives it)

No, as what i said, we will respect each customer, now matter new or royal customer.

Ofcourse, because I don't want other customers to fall into the same traps as it has happened in the past, I want people to be properly informed in an objective manner, whether it'd be good or bad.
    That is why i pay attention to your any feedback to us.

Thanks for your supervision,which keep us move on always.

Ofcourse you can't ignore it, it's public, and those you can't ignore, whereas a form or e-mail is private and those are promptly ignored and deleted.
    We do welcome you to post any problem you met or any suggestion you want to share in public.

Like The Product Department does for every Price Match and Product Request(=they don't)?
    Our customer service team responsed this issue before.

If you're making a joke, April fools is still a month away.
    Smiling make life better.:) we will try our best to win your trust again.:)

Best Regards,
    Awing
    @awingw, if you need me.

• awingw @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:02 AM Reply
    @voriki, greeting from awing.

For 4 months now I'm waiting for a response from [email protected] where I had gotten a reply about a compensation that was promised to me.

Today after confirmed with my coworker who was in charge of this project to get more details for your query。

and find that original post you made before about the complaint:http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1329605?page=3

For that calendar contest, we have to admit that there were some unreasonable rules including that the mistaken delete for your post, we are sorry for that, and then that staff contacted to you via dxman#mail.dx.com, and want to provide some special gifts to compensate for that mistake. But obvioudly, we never made your enough satisfied, that is our fault.
    Beside of sincere apology, we still want to do something that hope can get your trust one more time.
    Br
    @awingw, if you need me.

post edited by awingw on 2/26/2014 at 1:03 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:02 PM Reply
    then that staff contacted to you via dxman#mail.dx.com, and want to provide some special gifts to compensate for that mistake. But obvioudly, we never made your enough satisfied, that is our fault.
    Yes, I was offered unthoughtful "special" gifts, but when I replied to that mail asking for more elaborate responses, I hit a brick wall and got ignored…again…so that's "the message" I got from your department(s).
    That's something that can't be fixed, nor will my trust be regained about it.

But I do continue to be active, and make people aware of things, and I will always remain truthful. Provide accurate information to both customers as DX staffmembers(who really need better training concerning communication). That means weeding all the bugs and inaccuracies out of the site, but one of the many "messages" I got from DX is that any advice always gets ignored, wrong information remains, and any promises are empty.
    What you do with the advice that's given to you concerning any issue is your call, but DX'll feel the consequences if they lose business due to unhappy customers.

EDIT: I put "messages" between quotation marks just to clarify that those aren't real messages, but messages of silence...

post edited by Voriki on 2/26/2014 at 8:36 PM
  • awingw @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, February 27, 2014 12:41 AM Reply
    @Voriki, hello again.
    For the "messages" you got from DX or some staffmembers, which we want to say sorry that we hurt your sincere feeling before. For your advise about the staff communication training, that is extreme necessary.
    Additionally, for the special gift advice abount calendar contest, pls reconsider this.
    Br。
    Awing
    @awingw, if you need me.

• peterkn Monday, March 17, 2014 4:46 PM Reply
    I have had to use your customer service twice in the last month and both times have been horrible! your customer service reps should read the request for help thoroughly before responding and asking if they can close the ticket! When they offer no help and also ask if they can close the tickets then that amounts to a "brush off" in my eyes.

1st time, i asked for one item to be removed from an order i placed from dx.com. they responded and told me it was removed. However, the status online changed to "shipped" and i asked for confirmation. they told me it was shipped and asked if they can close the ticket. USELESS customer service!

2nd time, trying to buy your snap up items from dxmall. I got a message from your customer service: "I am sorry to tell you that your payment has been declined because the payment is not accepted by our bank for unknown reason. Therefore, the orders have been cancelled and we haven't received any money from you."
    however, i can not offer another payment method without paying full price for the time because the snap sale ended. They sent me this: "Due to the limit stock of the product, we are not able to fetch you this item in snapup sales price. Sorry for the inconvenience. But we have other items on sales, you may find something you are interested in via http://www.dxmall.com/ . Thank you for your understanding. " That's another brush off.
    AND, to top it off, my credit card WAS CHARGED and they are giving me the run around. I am considering reporting their charges as false and I'm guessing that my credit card company will suspect all their charges for all their customers in the future.

your customer service reps have to read and understand the problem before trying to dismiss the tickets.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 21, 2014 5:44 PM Reply
    @peterkn Hi there, I'm Megan, one of the customer service team members. It's great to have your support on both DX.com and DXMall.com! :) Thanks

1st time, i asked for one item to be removed from an order i placed from dx.com. they responded and told me it was removed. However, the status online changed to "shipped" and i asked for confirmation. they told me it was shipped and asked if they can close the ticket. USELESS customer service!

As for this, sorry for the inconvenience that caused. Can I suggest that you refuse to sign for the parcel when it arrives? I'm sure DX custemer service team will take care of that afterwards.

2nd time, trying to buy your snap up items from dxmall. I got a message from your customer service: "I am sorry to tell you that your payment has been declined because the payment is not accepted by our bank for unknown reason.

I'm sorry to hear that. But it's the truth that we received the notification from our third-party payment channel partner that your transfer has been rejected by them. Just leaving us one option that we have to cancel your order and give you a refund. Otherwise you will not receive any refund or product and that's not the way we handle problems. Though the language is not pretty, we put your interests first. We'll really appreciate it if you can understand but we don't insist. And the transaction will be completed in 7 working days, please wait and rest assured.

Again, we apologize for all of this. If we can not gain your satisfaction, that is our fault and we will certainly value your advise to improve ourselves.

I noticed you have unshipped orders from DXMall, so there will be a free gift packed in one of the orders, just wait for the upcoming suprise. Thank you for your great support and advise sir :)
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere