Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Staff member Megan is here to help!

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:03 PM Reply
    Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for your constant support on DX DEALS! Allow me to introduce myself first. I'm Megan from DX DEALS customer service team. So glad to annouce that from now on I will follow up all Group-buying order issues about DX DEALS. If you have any questions, feel free to @Megan. I will try my very best to solve your problems. To help improve your shopping experience, we also welcome and value your opinion about other issues. Group-buying customer service team will always be with you!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    DX DEALS Team
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

awingw made this thread sticky on 3/10/2014 at 11:14 AM
  • pinpin04250 Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:27 AM Reply
    Hello, I have a big problem began to worry; despite my contacts with the support ticket, I have 2 packages frozen in Shanghai dated 26 January 2014 (RC: 484207158CN) and 4 February 2014 RC: 482251335CN; other commands parts together and after are normally reached me in France; why these two are still in China? ...
    thank you for your reply
    jeans
    Posts(39) | Reviews | Tip post

• karladelatorre Sunday, June 08, 2014 8:31 AM Reply
    Hi Megan,

I bought a 200 dollar cellphone and I paid 12 dollars for EMS to Chile. I just saw somewhere in the website that EMS does not apply to Chile. I just need to know if the item will be sent by EMS or if DX offered and charged me for a service that does not exist.

I would really appreciate your help to know if I have to change my shipping method and request refund for the 12 dollars.

This is what my order says:

Shipping method - expedited (charged $12,26)

This is what the website says:

"Australia, Austria, Bélgica, Camboya, Canada, Dinamarca, Finlandia, Francia, Alemania, Grecia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Irlanda, Italia, Japón, Luxemburgo, Macao, Malasia, Malta, Mongolia, Nueva Zelanda, Corea del Norte, Norueg, Papua Nueva Guinea, Filipinas, Portugal, Singapur, Corea del Sud, Suecia, Suiza, Tailandia, U.K., U.S.A, y Vietnam.

Si su país no aparece en la lista, por favor contáctenos."
    (If your country does not appear on the list, please contact us)

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:39 PM Reply
    HI karladelatorre,

Sorry for the little mistake, as I checked, DX have processed this problem. "Offer discount for Expedited shipping service delayed which they refunded shipping fee 12.26$ to your account" You will receive it in a few days. So there will be no charges for shipping. And any doubt, feel free to @Megan.

Have a nice day^^

• Megan001 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:57 PM Reply
    Hi pinpin04250,

Sorry for the late reply. Hope I can still provide you some helpful info^^

I can see you are a loyal fan of DX. About your orders, please check below:

"RC484207158CN 2014-05-12 Lettre recommandée Internationale 04 Distribué (France) Shipped to the local" Please give it a little time to reach you.

"New order 140203001073369050,resend for the package RC482251335CN that failed to pass the security check" And it was received successfully.

Any more questions, Glad to assist.

Have a nice day!

• pinpin04250 Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:45 PM Reply
    Megan001 Hi, thank you for being looked after me, I just received the latecomer products!
    I am very satisfied with DX!
    good day,
    pinpin
    Posts(39) | Reviews | Tip post

• RobertoGauch Friday, July 11, 2014 10:07 PM Reply
    OI MEGAN. GOSTARIA DE SABER SOBRE O MEU PRODUTO QUE NAO CHEGOU E JA PASSOU OS 10 DIAS UTEIS. RC486975467CN. FICO AGUARDANDO A RESPOSTA PARA QUE POSSAMOS CONTINUAR FAZENDO NEGÓCIOS.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• karolin120 Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:59 PM Reply
    Hi!
    I buy a phone 05.09.2014
    there are a shipping is 24 hours.
    2014-09-09 05:09, The item is pre-advised.
    Now is 14.09.2014 and it's there.
    http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS144992571NL

Phone coming to Estonia. Why so long time?

Thank you! :)
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Monday, September 15, 2014 2:38 AM Reply
    @karolin120

This is not the place to post.
    You need to open your own thread if you want help, not that you actually need it yet though.
    24hr shipping is only meant as DX processes your order and gives it to the postal service within 24hrs, you will NEVER EVER receive a package from DX/Hong Kong in that time.
    Pacakges can take 2-8 weeks to arrive, you'll just need to have some patience now :)
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17124) | Reviews | Tip post

• karolin120 Monday, September 15, 2014 5:23 AM Reply
    Sorry, i don't know how to do it.

Yes i know that 24h is the time when they post.
    I mean, that why my phone is so long time there?
    09.09 show, where it is. It's not moving. I think something is wrong.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere