Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

New changes in affiliate

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:08 PM Reply
    OK, I've found out there's just a little bit of staff training still to do. It's not a fully automated process by any means.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:17 PM Reply
    Might the staff be having trouble because the Paypal email address appears as "Recent OrderNumber :"? That's how it appears in my ticket.

Edit - And the number of points to be cashed back appears as "Recent ShipingAddress :" in my ticket.
    Remembering 30 years.

post edited by sheepish on 3/19/2014 at 2:21 PM
  • Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:23 PM Reply
    @sheepish The system cannot be fully automated in this stage, we cannot get PayPal's API to transfer cash to you automatically. The purpose of the new system is to increase security (in some extreme occasion, other users may stole affiliate's points), and reduce the communication barriers. But seems this is our fault that we did not provide good service to you. I apologize for this, I will deal with this.
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:25 PM Reply
    I'll stay tuned.
    Remembering 30 years.

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:51 PM Reply
    The outcome: CS department will assign a specific person to deal with all the affiliate cash back ticket.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:55 PM Reply
    That sounds like a very good idea.
    Remembering 30 years.

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:57 PM Reply
    Any imperfection just tell me, keep me informed.

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:27 AM Reply
    @Zirantest
    what about this:
    You would add "Request Cash Back" button to affiliate page. Then there would appear dialog "how much you want ? " user would enter amount, and then press submit button. Then, the script would send automatic email to the CS Affiliate Person who would handle the thing. That way, customer wouldn't need to use CSE every time.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:38 AM Reply
    @Olli
    https://cs.dx.com/Account/Affiliate in this page you can redeem the points in the way you mentioned, which contains the amount you want to redeem (also the page will show the available amount you can redeem), but in this edition, for security issue, you must add you PayPal email address before you apply for cash back.
    The system is semi-automatic now, which means that the CS staff will record your requests without asking too much things, unless some emergency issue happens. If PayPal allows us to use the API for "non-transaction cash transfer", then we will change the whole system to fully automatic.

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:40 PM Reply
    Emergency:
    Now DX customers who using yahoo email cannot receive system email from DX, we are dealing with this problem.
    ******@yahoo.co.uk
    ******@yahoo.com.br
    ******@yahoo.com
    ******@yahoo.com.br
    ******@e-wire.net.au
    ******@rocketmail.com
    All these email address are affected by the bug.

For new affiliates, you can open a ticket to ask staff to activate you affiliate account. But for those who want to change PayPal email address, please be patient, we will solve the problem.

Page 2 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere