Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Arduino Enthusiasts)
Arduino Enthusiasts

SKU 271338

• olobap Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:50 PM Reply
    Hello,
    I've posted in General Discussion but now I can't find the post anymore, so I try to post the question here.
    Does anyone have datasheets or technical documentation about CSR BC6145 Bluetooth V3.0 Module - Green + Black (SKU # 271338)? I can't find any docs about pin layout and other specs.
    Thank you in advance.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• PdBra Saturday, May 3, 2014 9:29 AM Reply
    Hello,
    Put the term 'CSR BC6145 Bluetooth V3.0 Module datasheet' in google.com and you will find the topic 'BTM61 Bluetooth Module Data Sheet - Buddies Technology Limited' in .pdf (first topic). I think that this pdf will help us, because I bought this product too.
    Have a good day,
    Pedro
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• olobap Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:47 PM Reply
    Thank you very much for the infos.
    I'll give a deeper look to the pdf but it seems to me that it describes CSR BC6145 specs just like this pdf (http://pdf.dzsc.com/99999/2013328172411756.pdf) that I've found some day ago.
    From that datasheet I've managed to write down the pinout of our module.
    I don't have a picture of it but I can try to write down the pin sequence so you may tell me if you agree.
    The following pin sequence refers to the device positioned with the CSR BC6145 visible and the antenna in the upper part.
    Starting from the left side and counter-clockwise:
    1. GND
    2. AIO[1]
    3. AIO[0]
    4. RX/PIO[20]
    5. TX/PIO[23]
    6. PIO[3]
    7. PIO[2]
    8. PIO[1]
    9. PIO[0]
    10. RST#
    11. GND
    12. PIO[11]
    13. LED[1]
    14. LED[0]
    15. VREGENABLE_H
    16. VREGIN_H/BAT_P
    17. VREGOUT_H
    18. VDD_CHG
    19. GND
    20. GND
    21. SPI_MOSI
    22. SPI_CLK
    23. SPI_CS#
    24. SPI_MISO
    25. SPI_DEBUG_EN
    26. MIC_BIAS
    27. MIC_P
    28. MIC_N
    29. SPKR_N
    30. SPKR_P

I hope you will understand even without a picture...
    Let me know what do you think about it.
    Best regards,
    Paolo

• PdBra Sunday, May 4, 2014 12:58 PM Reply
    Hello Paolo,

Unfortunelly, I'm starting to use the arduino and my bluetooth didn't come to my residence, so it's difficult to me to understand all these connections mainly without a picture. But thanks to send me other .pdf too. I hope that you can do your project.

Best regards too and sorry me,
    Pedro
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• olobap Sunday, May 4, 2014 10:02 PM Reply
    I've made this picture to help you understand my last post: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zm4_QxkIatZWloTjB0dGtUUjg/edit?usp=sharing
    The number near each pin corresponds with that which you can find in my last post.
    You can find the meaning of each abbreviation in the BC6145 datasheet (except GND that stands for Ground).

I hope you'll get soon your bluetooth module.
    Be careful while soldering the contacts because they are a bit delicates...

Paolo

• YokoAUT Friday, May 23, 2014 1:54 AM Reply
    I wired 1,11,19,20 on GND; 4RX on TX with voltage divider for 3v3; 5TX on RX, 18 on 3V3, nothing...
    18 is VDD_CHG but I dont know where the normal VDD is...
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• bubumarimba Monday, May 26, 2014 9:17 PM Reply
    Normally you put 3.3V on BAT (16) and then put 3.3V pulse (may use button) to 15 (I just short 15 & 16 with tweezers). Then it is supposed to work. In my case it produces something on TX that look like Serial communication in a weird format. Could not make it reply to Tx from PC. Looks like Serial is not implemented in this version as intended.
    If you manage to make anything good out of the module and share - you are my hero!
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Arduino Enthusiasts)
Arduino Enthusiasts

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere